Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NY Gov Spitzer Linked to Prostitution Ring

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
    ya know Cyn...as in past threads, I know when to say, "you're right" cuz it's getting late (1:22 am) as I type this and the beer is hitting me pretty good now and well, I'm all smiles and getting all ke ke so the brain is settling into a nice sleep mode around now

I'll finish off on the other threads we're bouncing around in, thanks for staying up with me but boy the brew is kicking in.
    you're too easy and you're also being insultingly dismissive, in that sorta not really gentlemany way you do. regardless, i won't argue with someone inebriated.
    superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

just an observation: it appeared to me that if i had turned off the sound while listening to the guy announce his upcoming resignation, i'd never know he was talking about resigning in shame. the visual cues were absent at least to my eyes....

i have no sympathy for him but a lot for his wife and kids...
      525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Originally posted by shaveice View Post
        just an observation: it appeared to me that if i had turned off the sound while listening to the guy announce his upcoming resignation, i'd never know he was talking about resigning in shame. the visual cues were absent at least to my eyes....
        You mean he didn't cry like that evangelist Swaggart?
        Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
          You mean he didn't cry like that evangelist Swaggart?
          not even close! no sign of remorse or embarrassment....
          525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Originally posted by shaveice View Post
            not even close! no sign of remorse or embarrassment....
            Ah. More like McGreevey.

Comment

Originally posted by cynsaligia View Post
              you're too easy and you're also being insultingly dismissive, in that sorta not really gentlemany way you do. regardless, i won't argue with someone inebriated.
              No...I'm being smart. First rule of engagement...never argue with a woman because no matter what happens, the guy loses So when it comes to that I end it with, "Whatever's" and go to sleep.
              Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

No...I'm being smart. First rule of engagement...never argue with a woman because no matter what happens, the guy loses
                That's First of Ten Commandments of Man-Law.

Comment

No...I'm being smart. First rule of engagement...never argue with a woman because no matter what happens, the guy loses So when it comes to that I end it with, "Whatever's" and go to sleep.
                  ha! ha! oh man! i want ring side seats for this one! now where's my popcorn?!?!

Comment

I think it was Letterman who said the other night " the difference between republicans and democrats is that democrats do it in four star hotels and republicans do it in public bathrooms" - or something to that effect......

Comment

Remember when the Congressional Republicans were hot on the trail of Bill Clinton to the point of actually pushing through the Articles of Impeachment?

A number of these moralists were later exposed of not only engaging in affairs of their own, but one actually fathered out-of-wedlock children as a result of his dalliance.

Then, again, Senator Strom Thurmond's family has acknowledged the Black-American branch of their family tree. So much for Thurmond's "purity" argument.

Comment

Originally posted by acousticlady View Post
                        I think it was Letterman who said the other night " the difference between republicans and democrats is that democrats do it in four star hotels and republicans do it in public bathrooms" - or something to that effect......

But public bathrooms in four-star hotels!

Republicans f*ck up on an international scale
                        Democrats f*ck up on a domestic scale

Either way both are f*ck ups so if you're gonna be one, be bold and go for the gusto. History's gonna pin you on something so it may as well be something that'll sustain itself in the history books instead of the tabloids of London.

If Bush gets out of office without being impeached then the history books will define him as the unimpeachable.

But Clinton won't.

Comment

according to today's honolulu star bulletin, "audy kimura composes pricey ELIOT SPRITZER." "audy kimura, the longtime singer/guitarist/composer at hy's, has concocted a new cocktail called the ELIOT SPRITZER. audy says it's made from a young wine and costs $5500 per serving, and he recommends spending at least an hour to enjoy it...."
                          "chaos reigns within.
                          reflect, repent and reboot.
                          order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

Originally posted by kani-lehua View Post
                            according to today's honolulu star bulletin, "audy kimura composes pricey ELIOT SPRITZER." "audy kimura, the longtime singer/guitarist/composer at hy's, has concocted a new cocktail called the ELIOT SPRITZER. audy says it's made from a young wine and costs $5500 per serving, and he recommends spending at least an hour to enjoy it...."

But just don't swallow it

Comment

Working...
                            X