Bumper stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumper stickers

This is a spinoff of Ryan's "Vanity plates" thread.

I saw a bumper sticker today that said Surfing sucks. Don't try it. And of course it was on a car with surfboards on the roof rack.

The only one on my car is my beloved University Of Waimanalo bumper sticker. It gets frequent waves and comments.

Seen any funny or strange ones? And what's on your own vehicles?

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Re: Bumper stickers

I have a decal that says "100% Tita". Also a bumper sticker that says "Live Aloha". And my license plate is "Kolohe".
    Aloha,
    Mokihana

Comment

I've got two variations on the Christian "fish" symbol - one with "Darwin" inside of it and sporting a pair of feet, and one with the words "& chips" inside.

Presently in the window, one from the radio station where I work and one from the Ghibli Studios (Hayao Miyazaki) in Japan. Past ones have included "Republicans for Voldemort" and "University of Mars" (handmade from either "University of Iowa" or "University of Washington" ones).

Comment

I've got a lot of them on my tire cover (it's plastic) but one of my favorites
        is "DAMN RIGHT I"VE GOT THE BLUES!" Buddy Guy's Legends is then noted
        with blue stars. I also have a couple that support Hawaii Agriculture and it's products (3 different stickers) and I've got a Jerry Garcia handprint decal on
        my window, that's only a small sampling of what I've got on mine. Plus my
        husband bought me vanity plates for my birthday that no one knows what on earth they are except probably glossyp my bff

Comment

I'm still waiting for someone to come up with a variation on "Divers do it deeper" with an extension: But Japanese eat it raw
          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

"be good to your kids....they choose your nursing home."
            "chaos reigns within.
            reflect, repent and reboot.
            order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

here in kona i see this one often: GROWN HERE NOT FLOWN HERE
              Last edited by escondido100; March 11, 2008, 06:59 PM. Reason: sp
              the bigger the government the smaller the citizen.

Comment

My other car is also a piece of s--t

My other ride is your girlfriend
                This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Support mental health or I’ll kill you!
                  "Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it. Do not count on them. Leave them alone."
                  Ayn Rand

Comment

I almost put this in the Loco Moco thread, but... seen in the rear window of a Toyota Tundra pickup, in large letters:

Gravy all over

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

My brother drives a fire-breathing 67 chevy fully blown and I drive a BMW. So with that said he sent me this bumper sticker. Can you tell we hate Honda's Okay tuner boys flame away!
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by craigwatanabe; March 25, 2008, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Oh and his engine...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
                          My brother drives a fire-breathing 67 chevy fully blown and I drive a BMW. So with that said he sent me this bumper sticker. Can you tell we hate Honda's Okay tuner boys flame away!
                          Careful, a guy with a souped-up Civic might start revving away at ya! Bust da eardrums when they go VROOM VROOM on their coffee-can mufflers.

I'm not a ricer. I drive an '06 Mustang GT. But I just have no time and inclination to engage in stoplight drag with young punks who only want to show off how much money they got from mommy and daddy to hop up their rice rocket.
                          This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
                            Careful, a guy with a souped-up Civic might start revving away at ya! Bust da eardrums when they go VROOM VROOM on their coffee-can mufflers.

I'm not a ricer. I drive an '06 Mustang GT. But I just have no time and inclination to engage in stoplight drag with young punks who only want to show off how much money they got from mommy and daddy to hop up their rice rocket.

I've already shown a couple of Honda's what 186-mph looks like from their front windows as the emblems BMW get smaller and smaller. And I had the AC running to boot!

You take a stock Honda and put all that Zing Bling into it and suddenly it becomes as competent as a stock BMW 6-series. Trouble with these Honda's is that you couldn't sell that car for what it's worth but you could with a Beamer.

Oh man I'm sure I'm gonna get it now from all the ricers. Flame on!

Oh by the way my sixer also has a nice loud stainless steel muffler and a very loud boom box so I can be as obnoxious as that rice cooker...but faster!
                            Last edited by craigwatanabe; March 25, 2008, 07:28 PM.

Comment

^^ There are other local boards dedicated to them. I know, because I'm on those boards too. I think if you visited those boards, it'd make your eyes bleed.

...and while my mid-engined Acura is technically a Honda, I hope no one lumps me into that category.

Comment

Working...
                              X