2008 Girl Scouts Cookie Sale Over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Girl Scouts Cookie Sale Over?

If not, anywhere know where and when they'll set up shops (preferably in Kalihi or downtown Honolulu)?
    Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Re: 2008 Girl Scouts Cookie Sale Over?

they were at Foodland Beretania last weekend - Tagalongs were so GOOD!!!!
    "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
    – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

I hope this typed site works....info to ALL Oahu sites on island...you can also click and search for other sites on the neighbor isles too!

http://www.girlscouts-hawaii.org/sit...JPwB&b=3945753

just tested it...IT WORKS!!! happy munching! watch out for your corn syrup per the news!

Comment

I guess I missed the one at Foodland-Dillingham.

They never bothered to set up a second date there? Kalihi not THAT dangerous.
        Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
          I guess I missed the one at Foodland-Dillingham.

They never bothered to set up a second date there? Kalihi not THAT dangerous.
          Random, I have no expaination for why Kalihi Foodland only had one weekend. We have a troop out here in Wahiawa that just combined with a Mililani troop and Wahiawa Foodland has more dates set than the Kalihi Foodland. Go figure.

My wife has been keeping on top of this whole thing. From my perspective, I'm totally confused and don't know what anybody's doing. All I know is we have to deliver cookies to family members we solicited to and my wife and daughter have to be in Ewa Beach and either Waikele, Kapolei or Waipio to do cookie sales. Oh yeah, their sugar free chocolate chip cookies are pretty darned good.

Comment

Working...
          X