Convincing UFO Footage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convincing UFO Footage

This is one of the most convincing footage of a UFO that I've ever seen. The only thing that bothers me is how quiet the people on the plane were, and how short the footage was. Still, pretty cool stuff. Who knows, I mught start believing that we're being visited by beings from another planet.

UFO Footage

DD
    www.myspace.com/chrislunainstrumentals

Re: Convincing UFO Footage

uh...yeah.
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

flickr

An email from God:
      To: People of Earth
      Date: 9/04/2007
      Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
      God

Comment

Originally posted by DiverDown808 View Post
        Who knows, I mught start believing that we're being visited by beings from another planet.
        Ummm...DD? You've already met me, remember?

Comment

Das what I've been telling ya how long!

I'm a Lemurean Decendent.

Nano Nano

Auntie Lynn
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

It's hard to say if that clip is real or not since there is no mention of when it happen (other than it took place in 2008), where it was and who took the video.

And even if the object in the clip is real you still don't know who is operating it or where it came from. Could have come from Earth just as much as it came from another world.

As far as "want to believe", I suspect most people don't know about it but since July 1969 the world as a whole have the notion that life exist outside this planet.

Comment

Question: Why would it fly at that angle- like how a plane would approach a runway?

Comment

Looks nice, but I'm not convinced. Since I'd think the pilot would've made some kind of evasive manuevering with something that close. The plane seemed steady as a rock in flight.

Coming from the USAF, I've been there, done that, and seen nothing worth reporting. We made some cool stuff though
                Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

At the very least the guy shooting the footage would be babbling something the whole time, rather than sit there quietly.

Also, the shadow and highlights on the UFO don't change appropriately when it rolls away from the aircraft at the end of the clip.

And why would anyone stop their video camera when the UFO was still in sight?

Comment

Halt Human,

Take me to your leader
                    A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                      Halt Human,

Take me to your leader
                      "I am your leader" says Presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton, "Now get up Bill and make me my breakfast!"
                      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Darned it. Here I thought someone like say, Mel, Ryan, or some other HT shutterbug here had actual footage of that "ball of fire" off of Waialua on the N. Shore.

Anyone here heard of the "California Drone"?

That "alien-like" writing on it looks similar to Japanese Katakana.

I'm more convinced this "California Drone" is some Star Wars nerd's experimental model project Photoshopped into the sky.
                        Last edited by Pomai; March 28, 2008, 10:53 AM.
                        sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

http://now.msn.com/ufo-sighting-repo...-photographer/

Can't tell from the photo.

Comment

It may be that this footage was fake, however, eventually the large prevalence

of decent video gear at rock bottom prices will help dispel these mysteries.

In the last five years the ability of the home videographer to create

content has increased enormously.

The price of external usb hard drives is such that one may record hundreds of hours of video very economically.

For about a thousand dollars the indie film producer can get gear that
                            will out perform Pro gear from ten years ago that would have cost

mebbe 150 thousand at that time.

Grab those cameras and start filming ,

Ladies and Gentlemen.

Comment

I can't seem to connect to that link.... love to see it, though
                              Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                              ~ ~
                              Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                              Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                              Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Working...
                              X