Hawaiian Waters Adventure Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hawaiian Waters Adventure Park

Oh, wow, I just noticed that this thread is kinda unfinished...

I love hwap!! We got year passes when we went for the Bday, and we go back all the time!! Its extra fun to stop by there after surfing at white plains and ride a few slides or hang out in the hot tub! I might even go today...I got nothing else to do, and school starts in 2 weeks....
    ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

I love the BBQ ribs there
      Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Hawaiian Waters Adventure Park is now Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii. Despite my skepticism over what a "water park" would have to offer in Hawaii and the steep prices, we actually became annual members.

My daughter, 11, is definitely ensuring we get our money's worth, as she loves every ride and keeps us updated on new rides or changes to the existing setup. Our sons, ages 5 and 7, still pretty much stick to "Keiki Kove" and the adjacent child-friendly areas, but the elder one in particular does love the "real" rides... as soon as he's tall enough to ride them.

Me? I like that there are a few shady patches and lots of lifeguards. I'm not a water person, let alone a thrill-ride person, but happy kids still make for a happy dad.

Comment

Working...
        X