Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mesa next in line to declare bankruptcy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mesa next in line to declare bankruptcy?

So Hawaiian and Mesa settled the case at $52.5 million for Hawaiian and the remaining $30+ million recovered for Mesa from the $90 million bond. No admission of guilt. Seems like win-win for both but I suspect this kills off Aloha's suit if it is still in motion?

Comment

hi this is sansei and i just heard that Since delta is suing the mesa company the parent company to go airline's that go airline's may go bankrupt and it's good since thats what they did to aloha and my cousin and her husband worked for aloha who both are searching for new job's so i know it's not being kind to post this only if mesa the parent company of go airline's did it to aloha,i think it should happen to them and then they'll be out of business.

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
        hi this is sansei and i just heard that Since delta is suing the mesa company the parent company to go airline's that go airline's may go bankrupt and it's good since thats what they did to aloha
        Actually, I think you have the facts mixed up, sansei. Mesa was suing Delta, because Delta was trying to end their outsourcing contract with Mesa. Mesa needed that contract to avoid going bankrupt. But as Tammy Mori reported in her final news package, experts believe Mesa shared some blame by hampering their own ability to live up to the terms of Delta’s contract.

As others on this thread have alluded to, whether or not go! Airlines demise is good, will depend on whether Aloha or perhaps Island Air can fill the void that will be created if go! leaves the Hawai‘i market.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
        USA TODAY, page 2A
        11 March 1993

Comment

Didn't Aloha sell their passenger jet fleet when they went out of business?

Comment

Originally posted by Kalalau View Post
            Didn't Aloha sell their passenger jet fleet when they went out of business?
            Errr...as Mel stated earlier, the latest status of Aloha’s fleet can be found here.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
            USA TODAY, page 2A
            11 March 1993

Comment

thanks very much

Comment

Working...
              X