The Wonder Pets save the Beatles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wonder Pets save the Beatles

Okay so I got one ear on the TV set as my kid watches Nick Jr. and the other talking to my brother when I "Think" I hear something a bit odd, "Coming soon on DVD: The Wonder Pets save the Beatles".

Huh? Did I hear that right, so a quick Google search finds this. Oh my, unbelievable. My jaw is still on the floor. How do people come up with stuff like this?
    Attached Files
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Re: The Wonder Pets save the Beatles

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
    Okay so I got one ear on the TV set as my kid watches Nick Jr. and the other talking to my brother when I "Think" I hear something a bit odd, "Coming soon on DVD: The Wonder Pets save the Beatles".

Huh? Did I hear that right, so a quick Google search finds this. Oh my, unbelievable. My jaw is still on the floor. How do people come up with stuff like this?
    It's called drugs and alcohol craig
    Filled with catchy, Beatles-inspired songs, SAVE THE BEETLES! follows the loveable critters as they journey to the Fab Four's home of Liverpool. There, they rescue a group of beetles stranded in, yes, a yellow submarine.
    'nuff said!
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Comment

Don't dis the Wonder Pets! Our two year-old loves them, and I'll admit we've chuckled at their adventures despite ourselves. The "Beetles" special event is actually airing on Nick Jr. on 4/21 - our Tivo is already set!

I dare you to watch one episode and not find yourself unconsciously humming the theme song soon afterward:

"Wonder Pets, Wonder Pets, we're on our way
      To help the baby animals and save the day..."

Gooooooo Wonder Pets!!

Comment

On DirecTV we got Noggin which aires a lot of "Toddler-Friendly" stuff 24-7.

On the promo it says some of the voices are Alicia Keyes and Cyndi Lauper.

WHAT'S GONNA WORK...TEAMWORK! We're off to save the kitten...Oh look poor kitty's stuck in the tree...

Oh yeah I get too much exposure to The Wonder Pets too.
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

This is sewious!

Comment

Working...
          X