Prescription glasses on line.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prescription glasses on line.

I never had prescription eyeglasses before my on-line order arrived just now. Distance glasses with clip on sun shades from zennioptical.com for $16.90 ($8 frame, $4 clip on, $5 shipping). They took 9 days to get here. The eye exam for the prescription was $57 at Costco.

Things are much clearer, and they seem to fit okay, luckily, since I pretty much guessed at the frame dimensions.

If you want to orient yourself to on-line ordering eyeglasses, a place to start is glassyeyes.blogspot.com. You'll need your PD measurement -- the distance between your pupils -- to order. That's not usually included in your prescription unless you ask.
    Greg

Re: Prescription glasses on line.

Originally posted by GregLee View Post
    I never had prescription eyeglasses before my on-line order arrived just now. Distance glasses with clip on sun shades from zennioptical.com for $16.90 ($8 frame, $4 clip on, $5 shipping). They took 9 days to get here. The eye exam for the prescription was $57 at Costco.

Things are much clearer, and they seem to fit okay, luckily, since I pretty much guessed at the frame dimensions.

If you want to orient yourself to on-line ordering eyeglasses, a place to start is glassyeyes.blogspot.com. You'll need your PD measurement -- the distance between your pupils -- to order. That's not usually included in your prescription unless you ask.
    wow! what a deal!
    "chaos reigns within.
    reflect, repent and reboot.
    order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

Working...
    X