Gilligan's Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gilligan's Island

Poll was added some time ago by Ryan since he has the power to add polls after a thread has started.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
      And I'll take Ellie Mae Clampett over both Ginger and Mary Ann, if I HAD to choose.
      Good you choose Ellie Mae cuz I'd hate to marry into that family. Come to think of it I don't think I've ever seen Ellie Mae's legs.

I'll take Ginger or Mary Ann any day. I don't think I can handle Possum stew
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

And I'll take Ellie Mae Clampett over both Ginger and Mary Ann, if I HAD to choose.
        So how come "Other" wasn't selected in the poll? That is still at zero.

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
        Come to think of it I don't think I've ever seen Ellie Mae's legs.

I'll take Ginger or Mary Ann any day. I don't think I can handle Possum stew
        Wasn't there a couple of episodes of Ellie May swimming in the cement pond? And oh by the way Ellie Mae would never make possum stew. It's a critter and she don't make critter stew. Grannie would through. Beside since when possums are on pacific islands?

Comment

Well I have seen her legs and she's neck and neck with Ava Gabor of Green acres for drop dead beauty.

I'm off to Hooterville!
          https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Well I have seen her legs and she's neck and neck with Ava Gabor of Green acres for drop dead beauty.

I'm off to Hooterville!

And she's dead too. I'm sorry I guess I just have a preference towards island girls. That's why I married one.

Comment

I have heard possum stew is not too bad. The closest i ever got was chasing one off my deck when we lived in Virginia. Beady-eyed bugger was probably at least 30 pounds. Oh, yeah...oops, Gilligan's Island.

Did their clothes ever wear out?

Comment

Have to go with the professor on this one - being a girl and all....... I loved all of his inventions. And as far as which guy on GI was cutest - no contest.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
                  Good you choose Ellie Mae cuz I'd hate to marry into that family. I'll take Ginger or Mary Ann any day.
                  If we're talking about female TV heart throbs,.......I'll take Ugly Betty. I KNOW there is a beauty hidden in that cocoon!

The Ugly Betty soap opera started in Mexico as "La Fea Mas Bella." The Mexican version was a smash hit for years. La Fea Mas Bella was recently cancelled but will probably go into syndication.

Ofa 'atu
                  Mui Houma
                  Last edited by matapule; May 14, 2008, 09:01 AM.
                  Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by acousticlady View Post
                    Have to go with the professor on this one - being a girl and all....... I loved all of his inventions. And as far as which guy on GI was cutest - no contest.
                    Too bad McGyver wasn't stranded there as well. I'm sure he'd have figured a way off that island by nightfall.

Comment

Too bad McGyver wasn't stranded there as well. I'm sure he'd have figured a way off that island by nightfall.
                      True but it would have been negated by Gilligan's trying to do the right thing but it turns out it cause the effort to fail routine.

Comment

Hey-if I were stranded with McGyver-I wouldn't want him to find a way off

Comment

Favorite Character def the Professor.....he's just like me.

Ginger or Mary Ann ??

Both, together.
                          FutureNewsNetwork.com
                          Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Picked up the DVD of the third season today and dare I say it:

My collection is now complete!

Comment

Have no idea how I missed this thread. Just found it now by checking 'quick links' who's online and two guests were on a 'Gilligan's Island' thread.
                              I gotta check that out!

Well, I voted for Gilligan of course. Okay he messed up alot, but truly tried hard and was kind. Just like me. HaHa! And for the girls? Maryanne!!!
                              Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man View Post
                                I voted for Gilligan of course.
                                And I had voted for Skipper, of course.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X