Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gilligan's Island

Originally posted by helen View Post
    Poll was added some time ago by Ryan since he has the power to add polls after a thread has started.
    Now THAT is POWER!!!!! (and wisdom, fwiw)
    Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
    ~ ~
    Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
    Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
    Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Would the right-wing have a problem with the Skipper and Gilligan sleeping in the same hut?

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
        Would the right-wing have a problem with the Skipper and Gilligan sleeping in the same hut?
        Michelle Bachman's school will to convert these two seamen.

Comment

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-...203025069.html

Gilligan's Island 2

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
            If I had to be cooped up with Gilligan on a deserted isle all those years, I'd be smokin' loco weed the rest of my life too!

Ofa 'atu
            Mui Houma
            I know this is an old thread so please forgive me but after reading this post I had to laugh.

I don't know if I would have gone for the loco week if I was cooped up with Gilligan but I do know after awhile I'd of killed him. After all the times he messed up and did something to prevent everyone from being rescued you would have thought that they would have got together one time and strung him up.

I mean talk about a bunch of patient people.

Comment

I just saw a movie about people stranded on a deserted island called Eden on Netflix. How come that movie and the tv series Lost have only young good looking people surviving a plane crash?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalHawaiian View Post
                I don't know if I would have gone for the loco week if I was cooped up with Gilligan but I do know after awhile I'd of killed him. After all the times he messed up and did something to prevent everyone from being rescued you would have thought that they would have got together one time and strung him up.
                You have to keep in mind that the TV series Gilligan's Island is a sitcom not reality TV. The storylines were meant to incite laughter, of course it was mostly done with antics of Gilligan, but others were just as guilty of not doing the right thing to get off the island.

And other times they try and the rest of the world just ignores them. Like the episode that they find silent movie equipment. They make a movie of where they are, processes the film and sent it off in a raft.

The movie makes it to the outside world and instead of being rescued they win first prize at some film festival.

Comment

Working...
                X