Muxtape: Share Tunage Like in High School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Muxtape: Share Tunage Like in High School

OK, I got my computer back up and running. What's the next subject? I'm ready!

BTW - went back and listend to your muxtapes again. I've never heard of a few of the songs and I'm liking it! Downloaded a couple of them.
    So long...and thanks for all the fish!

Comment

We'll keep the current ones going for a week (or more) to give people a chance to listen to them. Also is anyone else is interested in jumping into our thematic mixes, go ahead and do one on your own! I think all of us will love to hear different peoples' interpretations of what a summer mix is. Craig? Leo Lakio? Ryan? Anyone?
      I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Muxtape may be down. This was posted to their site when I checked this morning:

Muxtape will be unavailable for a brief period while we sort out a problem with the RIAA.
        More information:

Last edited by mel; August 21, 2008, 05:43 AM.
        I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

There's another music sharing site up that is similar to Muxtape. It is called 8tracks.com.

http://www.8tracks.com

You can create playlists of 8 songs each. Seems like under 1 user name you can create as many playlists as you want. My page:

http://8tracks.com/macpro
          I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

The Latest on Muxtape

Looks like Muxtape has come back from the brink of extinction, but in a new and different way. It's owner has a long story posted on the Muxtape.com website and in the end the entire service is being repurposed to showcase new and upcoming bands.

Muxtape is relaunching as a service exclusively for bands, offering an extremely powerful platform with unheard-of simplicity for artists to thrive on the internet. Musicians in 2008 without access to a full time web developer have few options when it comes to establishing themselves online, but their needs often revolve around a common set of problems. The new Muxtape will allow bands to upload their own music and offer an embeddable player that works anywhere on the web, in addition to the original muxtape format. Bands will be able to assemble an attractive profile with simple modules that enable optional functionality such as a calendar, photos, comments, downloads and sales, or anything else they need. The system has been built from the ground up to be extended infinitely and is wrapped in a template system that will be open to CSS designers. There will be more details soon. The beta is still private at the moment, but that will change in the coming weeks.
            Read the complete story here.
            I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Working...
            X