Korean drama rentals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korean drama rentals

Anyone know of a place in Honolulu or even Orange County that rents Korean dramas? I have relatives who are asking about specific series and I have no idea about this genre. I know that Netflix has Korean movies, but not so sure about the drama series. Thanks.

Re: Korean drama rentals

Originally posted by bueller555 View Post
    Anyone know of a place in Honolulu or even Orange County that rents Korean dramas?
    Name: Stadium Mall, Alpha Video
    Aiea, Hi 96701-Phone: (808) 487-2662

Plenny Yobo Movies!

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Thanks. I just found out from my friend that the good ol' public library system rents Korean dramas for $1 per set. Only 1 week checkout, so you need to block off a good amount of time to watch the whole thing, but you can't get much better than this.

Comment

Originally posted by bueller555 View Post
        Thanks. I just found out from my friend that the good ol' public library system rents Korean dramas for $1 per set. Only 1 week checkout, so you need to block off a good amount of time to watch the whole thing, but you can't get much better than this.
        There is a better and FREE way to view Korean Drama Movies.

Beau and I do it all da time.

(Sorry, not telling)

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
          There is a better and FREE way to view Korean Drama Movies.

Beau and I do it all da time.

(Sorry, not telling)

Auntie Lynn
          I d/l my Korean dramas from D-addcits.com.
          I burn 6-7 episodes to a dvd with the soft (srt) subs and watch them on a dvd player that can play Divx raw files with the Fan (soft) subs.

Or you could watch them on KBFD Ch. 82, or KBS America Ch. 80 or MBC America Ch. 90. Most of the Korean Dramas on Ch. 80 & 82 are english subtitled. MBC America has about 5 Korean dramas that are subtitled. I record all the Korean dramas on those channels to dvd with my 2 dvd recorders I have.

Last option is get hooked up with a trading group. Plenty of them on the net. Problem with this is you must have something to trade. Since I record so much I always have something to trade.

Comment

That's very good.

But Beau and I still not telling how we get um for FREE!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Working...
            X