New Hilo Based Superhero TV Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Hilo Based Superhero TV Show

Been awhile since I last logged in here. Just wanted to share with everyone a new TV show I am working on dedicated to teaching children values and important enviromental issue.

We patterned it after Kikaida, Captain Planet, and a few other shows with our own Hilo twist. So far two episodes have been released and a new episode will be released at the 1st of each month.

This show is meant to be campy and simple and is focused toward chidlren 7 years and below.

http://www.mountainappleman.com/

Aloha
    Hilo Artist
    Last edited by Hilo Artist; May 3, 2008, 11:58 PM.

Re: New Hilo Based Superhero TV Show

I just went to check it out. Fun stuff!
    just started: mililaniblog.com

Comment

Originally posted by jkpescador View Post
      I just went to check it out. Fun stuff!
      Thanks! Just a wholesome show with good intentions.

Comment

Cool stuff. Glad to see you back online. Guess you've been busy huh. Nice costume design.
        You can take the boy out of Hilo but you can't take the Hilo out of the boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Kory K View Post
          Cool stuff. Glad to see you back online. Guess you've been busy huh. Nice costume design.
          Howzit Kory
          Just recently got back to this site havent been keeping up, but I go online when I could ...
          Production on this show and many others have been keeping me way to busy.
          Please send Roy my deepest grattitude and thanks for the awesome Keiki hula CD shots...I owe him on that one!
          Stay in touch and call when your in Hilo, I am into taking people fishing as of lately!
          Aloha
          Layne
          Last edited by Hilo Artist; May 4, 2008, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Just watched the first episode with the little one. Opala Man scared him but I think he enjoyed it. He doesn't watch Power Rangers but he said it looked like one; his friends watch so he is told to play Power Rangers in school.

We will be looking forward to more episodes.
            just started: mililaniblog.com

Comment

Originally posted by jkpescador View Post
              Just watched the first episode with the little one. Opala Man scared him but I think he enjoyed it. He doesn't watch Power Rangers but he said it looked like one; his friends watch so he is told to play Power Rangers in school.

We will be looking forward to more episodes.
              Hey Thanks for watching!

The 2nd episode is out and the 3rd one is coming out on June 1st. The 3rd episode should be really special as a new girl character is being introduced along with new original music as well!

You can watch the new episodes in it's entirety at the Mouantain Apple Man Wesbite.http://www.mountainappleman.com/

Take care
              Layne

Comment

Mountain Apple Man Episode 3 is online. Please check out this months episode featuring a new female character who sings the new end theme song...
                http://www.mountainappleman.com/?cat=75
                Mahalo
                Layne

Comment

hi hiloartist,im sansei and i just viewed the new Mountain apple Man's newest scene and i know from viewing it that it was well made and this newest scene help's people to learn to keep our enviorment clean and not to make our island clean and i wish to say good job on the newest mountain apple man's newest episode.

well thank's for your time:O)
                  Last edited by sansei; June 1, 2008, 11:56 PM. Reason: put an incorrect word in.

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
                    hi hiloartist,im sansei and i just viewed the new Mountain apple Man's newest scene and i know from viewing it that it was well made and this newest scene help's people to learn to keep our enviorment clean and not to make our island clean and i wish to say good job on the newest mountain apple man's newest episode.

well thank's for your time:O)
                    Howzit Jay

Eh! Dis is Sensei Mask Maker your friend Layne!
                    Thanks for checking out the 3rd episode!

Good to see you here, I dont go to the GK site anymore not even to lurk or look in on whats going on. None of my business anyway...

This months episode is about being true to yourself...

Take care and nice seeing you here!
                    Aloha
                    Layne

Note to people of HT:
                    Sansei is a really nice and gentle guy in person. He writes the way he really is so please do not get frustrated or tired with him. I know him personally and got to meet him at the many Kikaida events at Shirokiya, he is a nice guy and a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Hilo Artist View Post
                      Note to people of HT:
                      Sansei is a really nice and gentle guy in person. He writes the way he really is so please do not get frustrated or tired with him. I know him personally and got to meet him at the many Kikaida events at Shirokiya, he is a nice guy and a friend.
                      I also to talk to Jay/Sansei. He is a gentle and a kind person. I make him laugh and tell him like it is. I don't beat around the bush and he understands. People tend to misunderstand those like him and myself.

Please have compassion.

You have a choice on HT. At a flick of a button you can choose to not see his posts. It's your choice. But for me, his posts makes me smile. It really does.

Love and ALOHA,

Auntie Lynn
                      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hilo Artist View Post
                        Note to people of HT:
                        ((looks down, kicks dirt, reconciles behavior))

Timely words.

:::::mauls Sansei in a friendly way.

I apologize Sansei for being short with you. Peace and blessings with you.

pax

Comment

hi this is sansei and in response to hiloartist and 1st wahine and pua'i mana'o thank's for your kind word's,it really help's and in response to hiloartist,it's nice to see you here and to post here also only im being much careful on what and how i post so i wont offend anyone and i do know where and where not to post and im being a good member here.

well thank's for your time

Comment

hi this is sansei and since some recent posting's somewhere else,i didnt mean it and i wish to truly apologize since i had some high stress and i spoke with my dr and he said that with some high stress i had,he know's from being on the internet with his family or relative's that he in either e-mail's or something else that he get's the way i do at time's so i'll be careful here and wont think of anything except for sharing my thought's on other thing's here.

well thank's for your time

Comment

Hi This is sansei and in response to Hilo artist,i viewed Mountain Apple Man no 4 and it showed me for youths and adult's to do more with their thought's and do thing's such as playing and enjoying yourself and not to watch To Much Tv or be in The Home and that's my Thought's on Mountain apple man.

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Working...
                              X