New Hilo Based Superhero TV Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Hilo Based Superhero TV Show

hi this is sansei and to hilo artist,i watched Mam episode no 5 and i learned that it's good to help your fellow person and it was a good episode and everyone's put a lot of work into it and keep up the good work! it'll be good to see Mam's dvd episode's no 1-5.

well thank's for your time

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
      hi this is sansei and to hilo artist,i watched Mam episode no 5 and i learned that it's good to help your fellow person and it was a good episode and everyone's put a lot of work into it and keep up the good work! it'll be good to see Mam's dvd episode's no 1-5.

Sansei

Thank you so very much for being a faithful fan of our show and also a good friend as well!

Please continue to watch Mountain apple man!

Aloha
      Your friend
      Layne

Comment

hi this is sansei and your welcome hilo artist and thank's for sharing your mam with us and i'll always be a number one fan of your show's and when the dvd's come out,it'll be great to watch once again. i enjoyed it and hope you make many more when you find time. good luck!

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Hmm. I wonder if Volcano Ranger is taken.

Besides, the only "apple" man I know happened to be my dad (his nickname).
          Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

hi this is sansei and in response to random,i was referring to hilo artist's mountain apple man the new show that hilo artist did and he did a very fine job with his crew and the actor's and actresse's who did this wonderful show.

Comment

hi this is sansei and i just finished watching mam and to hilo artist and the actor's and actresse's who was in MaM they did an excellent job and i commend everyone on this Show MaM and it'll be good to see it on Dvd when it come's out.

Comment

hi this is sansei and to Hilo artist,i yesterday watched the latest mountain apple man serie's and you and your staff did a superb job on it and iw ish to say to you and your staff to keep up the good work!

Comment

hi hiloartist,im sansei and i viewed mam the 3 new episode's and they were very well made and from the newest episode,i learned that the professor is part of the unkind toad's group and he the toad want's to spread unkindess in the world only their is mam and im glad that he's doing good for the good of the community.

Comment

hi,hilo artist,i just viewed mam and it was great,

i enjoyed viewing it. keep up the good work.

well thank's for your time=O)

Comment

Working...
                    X