State the last thing(s) you did before going to bed last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: State the last thing(s) you did before going to bed last night

Ate about 2 pounds of chili roomie had cooked while I was talking shop with bar industry folks. Out like a light.
    Don't be mean,
    try to help.

Comment

Got home after dinner at Zia's Cafe with some dear friends. Watched the 9pm news on KFVE, sat out on the lanai looking at the stars and had a last smoke, checked the boat, fed the cat, headed upstairs, brushed teeth, and curled up with a good book.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

We have several cats and they develop strange routines.

Mochi joins me as I brush my teeth, jumps up on the sink, and wants to drink out of the cup I leave on the sink for him.

He does this almost every night.
        Attached Files

Comment

Sprayed my mouth with Zicam, snuggled in bed, flipped around the tv stations until I fell asleep.

Comment

played Scrabulous on facebook.
            Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

last night, i gave myself a partial pedicure (did everything but paint the nails), then fell asleep with the tv on.

tonight so far, i looked at a crapload of emails and text messages etc, took a shower, perused HT...somewhere between here and the bed, i'm sure i'll take some ibuprofen. *sigh*
              superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

I don't know! Thanks, beer. But I woke up on the couch early this morning feeling very well rested!
                ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Tucked in Kid 1 who was up late filling out her Big Island journal for school today. It is nice to have my girl back from the Big Island. A new memory for her. She had a great time and it was so sweet to see them all waving and hollering at us as the big yellow bus pulled up to the school. It still make me verklempt!
                  Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

It'll be a nice shower, take PJ out for his midnight marking of the yard (potty), kiss my wife and pray for a safe tomorrow.
                    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Watched some Discovery Channel HD... until it watched me zzzzzzzzzz.

Comment

I ate some Hanamaulu Cafe fried chicken, then I prayed to the swag gods to help the Lakers continue their winning ways
                        Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

I watched "On the Road With 16 Children"...

The only dream I remember from last night was my former OB anesthetizing me for a facial peel! He put a handkerchief doused with ether over my nose while I was eating a McDonald's chocolate chip cookie! Bizarre dream even tho' I see a small relationship to the last thing I viewed before going to sleep!

Comment

Flipped around the channels until I fell asleep. Whenever I see those two infomercials for Extenze and that sex toy thing on the Oxygen channel, I have to stop and watch, haha!

Comment

hmmm....

played a couple solitaire games on the computer.

Comment

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post
                                Had a shot of pisco, and a corona...brushed teeth, hugged AF, missed Hawai'i.
                                pisco, i havent had pisco since i was in chile in 1981.
                                whooops, thats a lie, i did bring 3 bottles back with me.
                                i was 17 y.o. exchange student.

Comment

Working...
                                X