3 teens accused of decapitating corpse, using head for bong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 teens accused of decapitating corpse, using head for bong

I thought the headline was a joke, until I read the story. wooooooooow.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5764886.html
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Re: 3 teens accused of decapitating corpse, using head for bong

Ugh! What horrible, awful, evil children! And what is wrong with their parents, to have raised such detestable kids! Yick!!
    ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

sick, double sick and a triple sick! nothing better to do? omg. i'm having a difficult time keeping my breakfast down after having read that article...pass the alka seltzer please.
      "chaos reigns within.
      reflect, repent and reboot.
      order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

Seriously, WTF! that is beyond my greatest/worst adjectives.....they should just off those kids now, it ain't gonna get any better.
        flickr

An email from God:
        To: People of Earth
        Date: 9/04/2007
        Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
        God

Comment

I found it interesting that the journalist chose to add this little tidbit at the end of the story:

"The three boys, all home-schooled,..."
          "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
          "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
          "
          Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Comment

Originally posted by MyopicJoe View Post
            I found it interesting that the journalist chose to add this little tidbit at the end of the story:

"The three boys, all home-schooled,..."
            probably goes along the lines of this discussion
            http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showthread.php?t=14971

flickr

Comment

The 2nd sick part is the disgraceful way blacks have been treated in this country.
              To be subjected to un-marked graveYARDS so they can mostly never be found and respected.
              https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
                probably goes along the lines of this discussion
                http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showthread.php?t=14971
                Yeah, it could be sensationalism, but the fact that it's at the end makes me wonder if she was trying to sneak in a bit of black humor (no pun intended). I'm sure I'm reading too much into it.
                "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
                "

Comment

I'm going to skip following the link. It's interesting how every generation seems to generate this type of critter. I don't get it. I guess if I read it, I'd be enlightened regarding the motivation.
                  Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
                    I'm going to skip following the link. It's interesting how every generation seems to generate this type of critter. I don't get it. I guess if I read it, I'd be enlightened regarding the motivation.
                    That's cool...I posted it to show I'm not making stuff up.

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
                      I don't get it. I guess if I read it, I'd be enlightened regarding the motivation.
                      Don't worry, you're not missing much. There's not much in the way of enlightenment. It's an exercise left to the reader.
                      "

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
                        The 2nd sick part is the disgraceful way blacks have been treated in this country.
                        To be subjected to un-marked graveYARDS so they can mostly never be found and respected.
                        If you delve into geneology research, you'll find there are many old unmarked cemeteries and unmarked graves across the county, used by all races and economic backgrounds. Heck, if memory serves me correctly, there is an even an unmarked cemetery at Makua (makai).
                        Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

True. There are many, and for many differring reasons.
                          The difference in un-marked Black graves is the intention.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
                            True. There are many, and for many differring reasons.
                            The difference in un-marked Black graves is the intention.
                            Really? Why do you think that unmarked "Black graves" have a different "intention" than an unmarked Hawaiian, or Chinese or Caucasian grave?

Unless you are saying that all races have some degree of prejudice towards others, and all races have some degree of prejudice from others, which I'll agree with.
                            Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

True again.
                              But the vitrol against blacks by whites has always been the apex of nasty in this country.

Comment

Working...
                              X