Earthquake - 05/12/08?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earthquake - 05/12/08?

Am I deaming or was that a slight tremor I felt just before midnite 5/11...I will always remember the past ones...especially when I am surfing and the seat starts to jiggle slightly...and then, the neighbor dogs start to bark...

Re: Earthquake - 05/12/08?

I was taking a shower during the time you specified. Also your profile or your post gives no indication as to where you currently are so it's kind of hard to compare notes.

This link goes to the USGS site that deals the latest earthquakes around the world.

Comment

According to the HIQ Website, the last one recorded in the Hawaiian Islands occurred at 5:35:28 last night, one mile west of Volcano. I call it HIQ on my links bar.

Maybe you were feeling the 7.8 monster that shook the Chinese continent? Too early for me to do the chronological work to compare time differences.
      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
        According to the HIQ Website, the last one recorded in the Hawaiian Islands occurred at 5:35:28 last night, one mile west of Volcano. I call it HIQ on my links bar.

Maybe you were feeling the 7.8 monster that shook the Chinese continent? Too early for me to do the chronological work to compare time differences.
        Nah that's about the time I rolled outta bed onto the floor
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Gotta wonder if the China Earthquake has anything to do with the giant dam on the Yangtze River. They say the body of water will be so large and heavy that it will actually slow Earths orbit by 0.0000sumfin or another.
          /?><?
          FutureNewsNetwork.com
          Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Just got done reading all about the Yangtze River Dam, where it's located, how long (400 miles), and where the earthquake happened.

Pretty obvious that there is a connection.
            FutureNewsNetwork.com
            Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Working...
            X