Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The cost of soda

Originally posted by SusieMisajon View Post
    How much does a can of soda from a machine cost, these days?
    A 12 ounce can from the vending machines located at Honolulu Community College sells for 75 cents. I tend to buy from the vending machine that sells 20 ounce bottled soda for $1.40. These machines and our bookstore sells Pepsi products while our cafeteria sells Coke products. For a while the cafeteria was selling their bottles at $1.30 but only recently raised the price to $1.40.

20 ounce cup of soda from Costco cost 55 cents, while a 32 ounce cup of soda from Sam's Club is around the $1 range.

Cups of soda from the various fast food places runs around the $1 to just under $2 depending on the size and the vendor.

Getting a cup of soda from a movie theater usually is in the range of $2.50 to $3.50.

Re: The cost of soda

i just paid $4.50 or was it $4.75 for a large soda at the Dole Cannery theatre. Ii dont know if Ward is even below $4.00. I think it was 4.75 as the total for that and small popcorn was $9.00 even and the small popcorn was 4.25.

Trend now for some fast food places is free refills.

Buying a 12 pack on sale is a good bargain. Sometimes Safeway has "buy 2 12 packs and get 2 12 packs free". Problem for me is I dont drive so I can never take advantage of those deals..
    n'importe

Comment

The real cost of soda doesn't even show up until you step on the scale...
      May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

Coincidentally, I needed a couple cans of soda to put in the cooler yesterday, so I stopped at Ching Store in Punaluu. They were selling Diamond Head can soda in ice for 29 cents. A pleasant surprise in this day and age. However, nobody just buys one can of soda there. They have so many goodies and interesting things to look at there.

Comment

Was mistaken about the price of bottled soda at the HCC Cafeteria. It's still at $1.30.

Comment

Ward Theater sells soda cups between $4 and $4.50 depending on the size and they have self serve soda fountains that dispense Coke products.

Comment

Just another reason to have your daily intake of water, and NOT bottled water. Free, fresh, clear, clean water!

Soda, milk, gasoline, I'm glad I don't drink any of them.
              https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
                Soda, milk, gasoline, I'm glad I don't drink any of them.
                In the case of the last item, Ron - I'm glad you don't, either!

Comment

I don't drink gas, either...but I love the smell of it.
                  http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
                  http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

20 ounce bottle sodas from the vending machine cost $1.75. Haven't seen a vending machine that sells 12 ounce canned sodas.

Comment

Walmart at Keeaumoku has soda vending machines near the entrance (near the bottled water machine) that sells 12 oz. canned sodas for 50 cents. There's a big sign above it that says so. A real bargain.

Comment

Working...
                      X