Aloha from TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Aloha from TX

Hi JustMe, have you made it to the islands yet?
    ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Originally posted by turtlegirl View Post
      Hi JustMe, have you made it to the islands yet?
      I was wondering that, too - his last posts were several days before they were supposed to be moving to Maui. Wondering how their first month in the Islands went, and what they've sorted out...

Comment

aHHHHHHHHHHH, its been wonderful

sorry i havent gotten on here lately, been so busy

my worktrade is going beautifully.

my girl got a job the other day.

im more at peace than ive ever been,

i think Maui likes me. just a sense of happiness come over me every time i drive up the mountain.

the beaches are gorgeous.

i might go to little beach to the drum circle tonight if its happnin

anyway, im so happy to be here and be a part of this

aloha
        peacelove
        "Until the color of a mans skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes"

"To devide and rule will only tear us apart. In every mans chest, there beats a heart"

"So feel this drum beat, as it beats within. Playin the rhythym. Resisting against the system"

Comment

Welcome to HT and to Maui. Did you say you were staying in Kula? And your girlfriend is running a store? Where? Sorry don't mean to nosy - it's just that we're outnumbered here. It's nice to be able to make connections to places and names.

By the way, when looking at your picture I thought, awww they have cute kids - then I realized it was you and your girlfriend. That only means I'm getting old.

Comment

hahaha, yeah thats us.

im 22 shes 18.

she ended up not workin at the store, shes workin at another store tho in pukalani.

and yeah we live in Kula.

what did you mean by we're outnumbered?
            "Until the color of a mans skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes"

"To devide and rule will only tear us apart. In every mans chest, there beats a heart"

"So feel this drum beat, as it beats within. Playin the rhythym. Resisting against the system"

Comment

Originally posted by Just Me(HI) View Post
              what did you mean by we're outnumbered?
              haha - I was just referring to how few on HT are from Maui. There are a couple but they haven't been around much.

Comment

oh hahaha

i thought you meant race or somethin, and i was gonna get on to you a bit.

im colorblind. :P

yeah we love it here on Maui. nothing but positive things have come our way, we have a couple good friends on the island, and tonight my landlord/boss took us out to eat at mamas fish house.

delicious is an understatement

so what part of Maui are you on?

Comment

Originally posted by Just Me(HI) View Post
                  oh hahaha

i thought you meant race or somethin, and i was gonna get on to you a bit.

im colorblind. :P

yeah we love it here on Maui. nothing but positive things have come our way, we have a couple good friends on the island, and tonight my landlord/boss took us out to eat at mamas fish house.

delicious is an understatement

so what part of Maui are you on?
                  Oh geez - that never would have occurred to me . Wow, you have a really generous landlord/boss. I think the last time I ate at Mama's was in the early 90's. Usually we go to some place like Alexander's. If we're going to go all out for dinner, it would be David Paul's in Lahaina. My husband knows the head chef - so as far as he is concerned there is no other place.

As they say around here....... we stay hotside (I'd write it in Pidgin, but I can't spell in English let alone in Pidgin). Anyway, we live in Kihei when we are not commuting back and forth to upstate NY. That too shall end soon. If not for anything else, we're getting near that retirement thing.

We have our eyes on a little piece of property in Haiku (a modest 20 acres). All we need is 3 million dollars! We thought about taking it out of petty cash, but, well, first we need a petty cash fund - ha ha.

I am glad you have had such a positive experience. Hope it continues!

Comment

Working...
                  X