Black Oak Arkansas is in The Vault!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Oak Arkansas is in The Vault!

Finally www.wolfgangsvault.com has a great example of how good BOA was in thier prime, and this is near that end. It's a rare shot at hearing original member Burley Jett on lead guitar, and they kick it off with the fine opener Hey Ya'll which they extended to 10 mins. for us at the first California Jam.
    I've been a fan since '69 when I popped my head out of the dumpster behind The Golden West Ballroom on the other side of the fence from my cousin's house in Norwalk, Cal. (hey, I found a diamond ring in there once!), as a big limo pulled up and as the doors flew open, all this hair and legs sprang out from every angle and one of them said "look, they even throw away thier kids in Hollywood!". We all had a bunch of laffs as they headed in for the sound check. They comped us tickets for the nights show and allowed us to hang afterwards as we did whenever after they hit the area.
    These guy's knew how to party more and better than anyone of the day, I can assure you.

Find this show and pump it up so the neighbors will know what good Rock and Roll is really about.

Get down, Dirty, get down!
    Last edited by Ron Whitfield; June 6, 2008, 04:17 PM.
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Re: WELLLL AWWWWRIGHT Black Oak Arkansas is in The Vault!

David Lee Roth is a Jim Dandy wannabe.

Comment

Working...
    X