Thread: Stupidest People Of The Day Award

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Angry Stupidest People Of The Day Award

While down by OOOC today, a car comes wizzing by with the driver's little dog completely out of the drivers side window, balancing it rear paws on the door's top edge and it's front paws on the exterior rear view mirror.
    The driver did have 'concern' for his pet, as he had a grip on the dog's tail.
    Which means only one hand on the wheel and his mental, sight, and physical focus on somethings other than driving.

This is the kind of person that needs to be pulled over, arrested, car impounded, license revoked, and dog taken away for it's safety.
    And maybe the driver pounded for being so stupid!

I hope this award can't be topped by anyone elses sighting of even worse stupidity.

Default Re: Stupidest People Of The Day Award

Pop on over to the gas cap thread to find folks who think it is better to burn food in a fire, rather than to eat it.
    FutureNewsNetwork.com
    Energy answers are already here.

Default Yeah, well...

...your crack about whacko liberals leaves me wondering about you.

Default Re: Yeah, well...

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
    ...your crack about whacko liberals leaves me wondering about you.
    Timkona leaves you wondering? dazed? confused? That his M.O.! He DIGS that!

@;-)

Default Ah, I see...

...no, maybe I don't.

Oh well, I just hope Obama picks Jim Webb, and together they save the world from all the stupid people.

The whackos are the ones who skip around naked protesting fur for PETA, the hardcore environmentalists who would protest an aluminum smelter, and those who would choose to do nothing if a vest bomber blows up a cafe full of women and children, as long as it's not in their town. Oh, and don't forget the folks who think racial separatism is a good thing.

Obama and Clinton do not qualify as whacko. And only a few on this board actually qualify. It's the fringe I'm talking about. The folks who cling to cognitive dissonance like religion.
    Last edited by timkona; June 10th, 2008 at 04:01 PM.
    FutureNewsNetwork.com
    Energy answers are already here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
    While down by OOOC today, a car comes wizzing by with the driver's little dog completely out of the drivers side window, balancing it rear paws on the door's top edge and it's front paws on the exterior rear view mirror.
    The driver did have 'concern' for his pet, as he had a grip on the dog's tail.
    Which means only one hand on the wheel and his mental, sight, and physical focus on somethings other than driving.

This is the kind of person that needs to be pulled over, arrested, car impounded, license revoked, and dog taken away for it's safety.
    And maybe the driver pounded for being so stupid!

I hope this award can't be topped by anyone elses sighting of even worse stupidity.
    This guy lives up KamIV Road someplace because I see him all the time. I'll take a pic and get his plates. He does it all the time.