Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stupidest People Of The Day Award

Originally posted by Random View Post
    True, but as vehicle operators, we have to yield to them. After all, a car can be used as a weapon so easily.
    Agree, 100%. But some of the idiots I've seen recently act like they're in suicide mode.
    What I can't stand is an idiot pedestrian deliberately blocking my car. But that's what my aluminum bat, bolo knife, and shovel with tarp in my car trunk are for.
    I was kinda thinking of taking a more subtle approach...

Comment

Ha! I saw one of these being used yesterday by a gaurdian walking a group of kids down the sidewalk, blaring orders into their ears.

Wish I'd had one for the driver yesterday, to throw at!
      https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
        [...]
        Wish I'd had one for the driver yesterday, to throw at!
        Seriously, there are times I wish I had an unobtrusive, very loud bull horn with a mic attached out of sight on the shoulder strap of my seat belt. The horn could somehow, magically, transform my haole, female voice into that of one of my very large, local, Makaha, male friends! Ooooh, the things I'd say...

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post

I was kinda thinking of taking a more subtle approach...
          eric has this solution in the titan. there is always this portable option. if you want to go the macguyver route, this one might please you.

we've noticed lately that there seems a higher incidence of people making mistakes on the road who loudly blame surrounding innocents/almost victims/actual victims, as well. seems an unfortunate trend. i'm hoping darwinism will kick in soon.
          superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

What I can't stand is an idiot pedestrian deliberately blocking my car. But that's what my aluminum bat, bolo knife, and shovel with tarp in my car trunk are for.
            As a bus rider, you still see an elderly person walk in front of a bus that's just leaving a bus stop signaling to stop. They do this even after a number of pedestrian fatalities that has been happening recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
              As a bus rider, you still see an elderly person walk in front of a bus that's just leaving a bus stop signaling to stop. They do this even after a number of pedestrian fatalities that has been happening recently.
              Maybe they like die and give their families and friends grief.

Might as well honor their wish. In that case, their survivors shouldn't file a lawsuit for their decedent's stupid action.

Quote of the day: Even elders can be stupid.
              Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

[...]Quote of the day: Even elders can be stupid.
                Not!

Comment

Seriously, there are times I wish I had an unobtrusive, very loud bull horn with a mic attached out of sight on the shoulder strap of my seat belt. The horn could somehow, magically, transform my haole, female voice into that of one of my very large, local, Makaha, male friends! Ooooh, the things I'd say...
                  Why would anyone change their Rosanne voice?

Comment

I guess my silly idea missed the mark!

Comment

Because that is an annoying voice, I'd rather listen to nails scraping the chalkboard with my ears pressed to it.

You should get one of those Darth Vader Voice Changer, tutusue.
                      Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

[...]
                        You should get one of those Darth Vader Voice Changer, tutusue.
                        Good idea! I just want to be the innocent, sweet tutu wahine sitting behind the wheel while a male's voice is ranting thru the megaphone mounted out of sight on my car!

Comment

Good idea! I just want to be the innocent, sweet tutu wahine sitting behind the wheel while a male's voice is ranting thru the megaphone mounted out of sight on my car!
                          Why does a man have a GPS?

Because men don't want to ask for directions.
                          Maybe.
                          Because a man doesn't want another person telling him how to drive.
                          Maybe or Maybe Not.

Comment

Why does a man have a GPS?
                            Because he wants to go Geocaching!!!
                            Wikipedia-Geocaching
                            Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

I dated a man for quite awhile who wanted absolutely no help with anything involving his driving. As long as I know up front, I'm fine with that. I can keep thy trap shut! So, one night we're headed to a party. I know exactly where it is which is in the opposite direction from where he's aimed the car. I start filing my nails! He's lost, getting frustrated and pays no attention to his speed. I decide to take a little nap! Within minutes he gets a ticket. A few minutes later he pulls into a gas station to use the pay phone. Yep...he called the host to ask for directions! It was best I didn't offer and it's a really good thing I wasn't in labor!

Comment

tutusue, you are a gracious woman indeed. i aspire to have your wisdom and patience...and ability to hold your tongue!
                                superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Working...
                                X