Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stupidest People Of The Day Award

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
    While down by OOOC today, a car comes wizzing by with the driver's little dog completely out of the drivers side window, balancing it rear paws on the door's top edge and it's front paws on the exterior rear view mirror.
    The driver did have 'concern' for his pet, as he had a grip on the dog's tail.
    Which means only one hand on the wheel and his mental, sight, and physical focus on somethings other than driving.

This is the kind of person that needs to be pulled over, arrested, car impounded, license revoked, and dog taken away for it's safety.
    And maybe the driver pounded for being so stupid!

I hope this award can't be topped by anyone elses sighting of even worse stupidity.
    This guy lives up KamIV Road someplace because I see him all the time. I'll take a pic and get his plates. He does it all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by cynsaligia View Post
      tutusue, you are a gracious woman indeed. i aspire to have your wisdom and patience...and ability to hold your tongue!
      Nah...not really! FBF was a good communicator. He let me know, in a humorous way no less and very early in our relationship, the importance of a couple of his idiosyncrasies. Driving was one of those. It would've been different had he been an unsafe driver. So, it was easy to just let him make his own mistakes and pay his own prices! If I needed to be somewhere that was time sensitive...I drove. He was ok with that.

Comment

Cool, thanx, Asuhoru!

I'd like to bust this idiot in more ways than one...
        https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
          Good idea! I just want to be the innocent, sweet tutu wahine sitting behind the wheel while a male's voice is ranting thru the megaphone mounted out of sight on my car!
          No, you just want "to appear to be" innocent and sweet.
          Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Last day to file.

Office of Elections is busy.

I checked the Website.
            http://hawaii.gov/elections/candidates/

Candidate Filing Report (revised 7-21-2008)

My name is listed as VASQUEZ, ALYN LA

It's supposed to be listed as VASQUEZ-DELA CERNA, Lynn LA.

The woman was rude and sarcastic. She told me I must have initialized the papers when I filed. It is my "legal" name. I told her NO! It is not my legal name and I did not initialize that name to be on the ballot.

My legal name is Alyn L.A. Vasquez -Dela Cerna.

Eh...moa easy if they wen put Auntie Lynn like I told dem to put but dey neba like.
            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
              I dated a man for quite awhile who wanted absolutely no help with anything involving his driving. As long as I know up front, I'm fine with that. I can keep thy trap shut! So, one night we're headed to a party. I know exactly where it is which is in the opposite direction from where he's aimed the car. I start filing my nails! He's lost, getting frustrated and pays no attention to his speed. I decide to take a little nap! Within minutes he gets a ticket. A few minutes later he pulls into a gas station to use the pay phone. Yep...he called the host to ask for directions! It was best I didn't offer and it's a really good thing I wasn't in labor!
              It depends if it's his friends or her friends at the party. He might pretend to be lost because that cuts down on the "yapping" that will go on with her friends. It's called "yapping" when he's not fond of the people talking. That might be an example of a clever guy who plays dumb. Women don't play dumb to get their way. Do They?

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
                True, but as vehicle operators, we have to yield to them. After all, a car can be used as a weapon so easily.
                What if the weapon is in the car in the form of Danica Patrick? Danica Patrick had a girlfight with the other sultry, long-haired ex-model race car driver after a near-hit accident on the racing track. That's Hot.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
                  I checked the Website.
                  http://hawaii.gov/elections/candidates/

Candidate Filing Report (revised 7-21-2008)

My name is listed as VASQUEZ, ALYN LA

It's supposed to be listed as VASQUEZ-DELA CERNA, Lynn LA.
                  It appears they have corrected your name to what it is supposed to be listed as, on the latest candidate report.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                  USA TODAY, page 2A
                  11 March 1993

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                    What if the weapon is in the car in the form of Danica Patrick? Danica Patrick had a girlfight with the other sultry, long-haired ex-model race car driver after a near-hit accident on the racing track. That's Hot.
                    You called that a fight? There was no bra-snapping, clothes-tearing, face-ripping smackdown.

Just some uptight supermodel wannabe throwing towels at a legit racer, albeit female.

Comment

Women don't play dumb to get their way. Do They?
                      Are you seriously asking?

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL View Post
                        It appears they have corrected your name to what it is supposed to be listed as, on the latest candidate report.
                        Ahhhh...ok. It's corrected.
                        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

It depends if it's his friends or her friends at the party. He might pretend to be lost because that cuts down on the "yapping" that will go on with her friends. It's called "yapping" when he's not fond of the people talking. That might be an example of a clever guy who plays dumb. Women don't play dumb to get their way. Do They?
                          Those were OUR friends who both hosted and attended the party! That said, I met the hosts thru my BF, however they'd moved and I'd been to the new house once while BF hadn't! In addition, I was willing to look at a map. BF wasn't!

BF wasn't the type at all to pretend to be lost to avoid yapping or to play dumb. Do I play dumb to get my way? You betcha. That's how I get so much help with my computer! Oh wait...that's not playing dumb. That IS dumb!

Comment

You called that a fight? There was no bra-snapping, clothes-tearing, face-ripping smackdown.

Just some uptight supermodel wannabe throwing towels at a legit racer, albeit female.
                            There's a cover charge for that kind of action.

Comment

There's a cover charge for that kind of action.
                              In my [high-school] days, it's usually free.

Comment

In my [high-school] days, it's usually free.
                                It depends on. if they're on the cheerleading team or the softball team.

Comment

Working...
                                X