Spam Musubi Maker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spam Musubi Maker

I have a homemade (with homemade acrylic top!) one from a Spam can, a double plastic one, and a single acrylic one. The rice sticks least to the single acrylic, but i'm used to getting everything wet because I have a bowl out for the rice paddle anyway.

But miltk got me thinking... I bet I could make a really very awesome wooden one myself! I mean, stylized like old Japanese kitchenware... that could be cool! I wonder if I could sell them !

-S

Comment

Originally posted by shen View Post
      I have a homemade (with homemade acrylic top!) one from a Spam can, a double plastic one, and a single acrylic one. The rice sticks least to the single acrylic, but i'm used to getting everything wet because I have a bowl out for the rice paddle anyway.

But miltk got me thinking... I bet I could make a really very awesome wooden one myself! I mean, stylized like old Japanese kitchenware... that could be cool! I wonder if I could sell them !

-S
      hey...not bad. Make it out of koa or something and add some carving. Sounds like an idea to me!

Comment

Found the "luncheon meat slicer" at Marukai this week for $4.99. Sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by cyleet99 View Post
          Found the "luncheon meat slicer" at Marukai this week for $4.99. Sweet!
          Occasionally Marukai puts that slicer on sale for $2.79. Even sweeter!

Personally, I wouldn't buy one unless I were in the business of selling SPAM Musubi. Too much of a "unitasker". A good ole' knife works perfectly fine.
          sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Are you sure you want a spam musubi maker? It might get you on the wrong side of Peta. Just ask Shane Victorino.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big...urn=mlb,115113

Comment

Originally posted by Adri View Post
              Are you sure you want a spam musubi maker? It might get you on the wrong side of Peta. Just ask Shane Victorino.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big...urn=mlb,115113
              I swear, if PETA going to scold me for eating spam musubi (not necessarily SPAM), I might become a PETA serial killer.

SPAM = Sees PETA As Morons.
              Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

I am a proud member of PETA.

P= people
                E= eating
                T= tasty
                A= animals

Comment

What about these other SPAM wanna-bes? TREET (Aemour) and TEMPT (Dubuque). Any other challengers to Hormel?

Comment

Musubi lovers, listen up! National SPAM Musubi day is almost here (hawaiinewsnow.com)

On August Ate Ate

Comment

What's In The Spicy Spam Flavors That Make Them So Hot? (yahoo.com)

I don't want any spice in me spam.

Comment

Working...
                      X