The 4400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The 4400

New season of The 4400 starts on Sunday, June 11 on the USA Network.

Comment

So is anyone regularly watching this show? I think the storyline in this show needs to be speeded up and perhaps the series wraps this season if not next. It is becoming a little "long in the tooth". There are lots of unanswered questions like who are the futurists who brought the 4400s back to the present, what is their purpose, are they here to save or destroy the earth and is Isabelle the incarnation of pure evil or is she supposed to be the savior for the future?

This coming Sunday's episode is supposed to answer some of these questions.

USA's 4400 webpage: http://www.usanetwork.com/series/the4400/index.html
      (flash preview in small window)
      I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

I have been watching some of the episodes. I missed the one where Tom Baldwin got the instructions to kill Isabelle, who seems to be very tough to kill.

Comment

i recently watched s1 and s2. i think it has potential, it could be the birth of superheroes, but i dont think it will go that way. plus no one has any cool powers like friggin lasers shooting out of eyeballs or being able to fly and turn into steel. instead they have powers more along the lines of the aqua twins. the power to melt cheese. the power to turn into a kamaboko.
          nah j/k. i know the main plot is about imminent future danger and i agree they need to tighten the pace.
          Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

"The battle over promicin has begun"...

And this bumps this thread up. The 4400 enters Season 4 with a 13-episode run starting tomorrow night June 17 on the USA Network.

This is a good scifi program for fans to catch during the summer doldrums as we all wait the return of TV series such as Lost and Battlestar Galactica.
            I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Working...
            X