"Lost" - Season 5: News & Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "Lost" - Season 5: News & Sightings

LOST is shooting in the area across from Heeia Kea Harbor today. There's a zillion cars and a zillion production trucks of all kinds! It's huuuuuge!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

I saw LOST filming scenes for the Season 5 Finale on Friday and again on Sunday.

On Friday, there were filming on the grounds of Ewa Community Church out in Ewa and on Sunday they were filming off of Ward Ave.

If you want more details you can read my blog, be be warned there are spoilers there!

http://www.kanahina.blogspot.com/
      I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
        LOST is shooting in the area across from Heeia Kea Harbor today. There's a zillion cars and a zillion production trucks of all kinds! It's huuuuuge!
        That was March 17, and they were doing it there again yesterday. Huuuuuge!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Ryan and Jen are featured in this article on the season finale of "LOST".

http://www.starbulletin.com/features...ml?mobile=true

'Lost'

Honolulu-based "Lost" blogger, podcaster and obsessive fan Ryan Ozawa believes this season has been one of the strongest yet, and expects it to close with the same infusion of mythology that's guided the episodes leading to this point. Like the end of Season 3, when the castaways got off the island, Ozawa expects to see another reversal.

"I think they're going to mess with us again," he said.
          I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

And Ryan's picture is on the front page (bottom section) of today's Star Bulletin (the printed version).

Comment

Working...
            X