"Lost" - Season 5: News & Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Lost" - Season 5: News & Sightings

Anything happening at Hawaii Convention Center right now? It is supposed to represent Heathrow airport in London for filming a new episode of LOST
    Nic
    http://miceandchips.com/bluemood

Comment

Friday's Makiki shoot was great. They took over the entire apartment complex (so I can only hope the residents got a nice 'staycation' somewhere courtesy ABC). Two stars, and a big stunt at midnight.

Interesting query about the convention center. I'd heard third-hand about a Heathrow scene on Tuesday but didn't make it out to look. Wonder if they're doing more? Any other details, Nic?

Busy first week, in any case. [plug]My wife and I recap it on our podcast.[/plug]

I'm fortunate to have a great network of "LOST Spotters" now, five seasons in. Drop me a line if you see them, or if you want to know when someone else does!

Comment

If they're ever filming at the Convention Center again would someone -please- let me know? I live right across from there and I remember glancing out my window and thinking it was odd that the lights were on during the middle of the week. It pains me to be so oblivious.
        Four Thousand Miles (blog) | MacRatLove (comic)
        Better Holes and Garbage (rats) | Perfectly Inadequate (music)

Comment

Ran across Naveen Andrews while shopping at Ala Moana. Asked for a picture and with no hesitation, he obliged.

Read my encounter with Naveen Andrews.
          Addicted to Passions and Pulp
          http://www.pulpconnection.net

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
            Interesting query about the convention center. I'd heard third-hand about a Heathrow scene on Tuesday but didn't make it out to look. Wonder if they're doing more? Any other details, Nic?
            So far nothing new about the Convention Center.
            Nic

Comment

Got some video clips and more photos from the Makiki shoot!

Meanwhile, can't dig up anything on recent work at the Convention Center. I know Heathrow was depicted somewhere last week, but maybe not there? Or yet?

Sophie, should I add you to my "LOSTspotting" list?
              Originally posted by Gee Why
              Ran across Naveen Andrews while shopping at Ala Moana.
              Very cool. Great photo!

Comment

Swear my wife said she also saw some filming being done at the convention center too.

Naveen is great, met him several times, he was so nice to my mom, wife and kids. Always obliged autographs and photos and chatted with me about the show.

Aj

Comment

Sounds like you guys should keep an eye out for Michelle Rodriguez too ... Entertainment Weekly is reporting she's coming back to Hawaii to film one episode at least.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2008/08/...le-rodrig.html

Comment

Originally posted by Gfoxx View Post
                    They are back filming at their usual spot across from Heeia Kea Harbor today.
                    And they're filming there again today, as of about 10 minutes ago. All the trucks are in the parking lot of that maintenance yard, crew parking is at Heeia State Park, and the filming is in the rainforest between the two areas.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Hi. Does anybody know anything about this new LOST filming location: In Kahala, a very large mansion, not too far from Kate's house?
                      Nic

Comment

You mean this one? It's not far from "Kate's House" and "Hurley's Mansion." It's a $4 million property on the market. Went by early Friday while they were still setting up. Looked mostly interior, so it could just be serving as an interior for another location. But someone who went by later said it looked like they were staging for something outside.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                          And they're filming there again today, as of about 10 minutes ago. All the trucks are in the parking lot of that maintenance yard, crew parking is at Heeia State Park, and the filming is in the rainforest between the two areas.
                          Is there a rock formation in this park? The actors who play Alpert and Locke were spotted being filmed in a wooded area where it seems that Locke was seen climbing up a tree (a banyan?) and got shot in the leg.
                          Nic

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
                            You mean this one? It's not far from "Kate's House" and "Hurley's Mansion." It's a $4 million property on the market. Went by early Friday while they were still setting up. Looked mostly interior, so it could just be serving as an interior for another location. But someone who went by later said it looked like they were staging for something outside.
                            Great. Thank you Pzarquon.

Comment

Originally posted by Nic View Post
                              Is there a rock formation in this park? The actors who play Alpert and Locke were spotted being filmed in a wooded area where it seems that Locke was seen climbing up a tree (a banyan?) and got shot in the leg.
                              If you're referring to Heeia State Park, that's where the crew park their cars. I doubt they'd actually film there, as it would be almost impossible to do it without showing some kind of civilization in the background.
                              They were filming in the forest across the street. Not sure about any rock formations or banyan trees, as they were well off the road and out of sight (and sound) of the highway.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Thank you LikaNui.

Comment

Working...
                                X