Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha from Philly!

Hi guys!

I'm Andrew. Been on islands couple times and love them, specially Maui. Hope someday move there for good. I'm surfer, windsurfer, motorcycle rider ... so Maui suit me best. I feel there like home. Love ocean and mountains!

Thanks,

Andrew
    Attached Files

Re: Aloha from Philly!

Aloha Andrew! We get three things in common already:

1. love da ocean
    2. love he'e nalu (surfing)
    3. love Maui - Maui no ka 'oi!

I've been there twice and want to go back so badly.

Keep on posting!
    'Alika

Comment

Aloha Andrew!
      I'm a Jersey Girl from Delran, graduated from Holy Cross '76. Lived in Hawaii since '81. The Jersey Shore has a lot going for it, as long as it's kept clean and treated with respect. The birds are amazing. It is wonderful to go back and take in the Pine Barens, the bird sanctuaries, the seashells on the beach, Long Beach Island! I spent many summers at LBI!
      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Aloha akrauth!

I was planning next trip on this November but afraid it may not happen. Airfares getting more and more expensive.
        I want eventually move for good on Maui but family issues holding me on East Coast for now.

Andrew
        Last edited by MadRussian; July 21, 2008, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Aloha Lavagal!

NJ wonderful on summer... but can be really nasty on winter: strong gusty cold wind. Rain, snow, rain again. That winters killing me. Still surfing on winter too ... but it's very often more like survival then fun.
          I love Hawaii! Ocean. Blue water, waves, warm winds! Slow pace of life. Hippies in Paia. Running man sending kisses on Hana highway...

Andrew

Comment

Hi MadR.

Just wanted to say "Aloha" man!

... there's one MadRussian that I know back in the day - could this be you? ..

Comment

Originally posted by Likeke View Post
              Hi MadR.

Just wanted to say "Aloha" man!

... there's one MadRussian that I know back in the day - could this be you? ..

May be ... though I never been in Idaho

Comment

It's gotta be you, sir!! The spelling of your nick throws it on beat when I think of the place that I use to see YOU ALOT on a different forum.

Just checked, your last "post" was back in July 21st 2004 - IF, this is really you?, .... it's been a a very long time, my friend. It really was a very long time.

BUT, it's nice seeing you, MR - Keep in touch, eh!

Aloha Nou!

Comment

Hey Neighbor! I'm a couple hours north of ya in the Lehigh Valley. This is a very cool place. Welcome and enjoy the site!
                  -kp!

Comment

Aloha and welcome to Hawaii HT! Make yourself feel at home. We are like one big 'ohana (family) here. Have fun!
                    Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Working...
                    X