No announcement yet.

Just had a phone call and they hung up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just had a phone call and they hung up.

hi this is sansei and i just now had a phone call and they just hung up and i believe it may have been a wrong number,only not sure? I tried *69 only it sound's like a ringing sound from the person who called and hung up so not sure only i believe it's a wrong number.

well thank's for your time

Don't worry, it could have been worse...

Just be glad they couldn't ring your doorbell and leave a burning bag of poo on your doorstep.

I hate it when they do that!
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Re: Just had a phone call and they hung up.

It could be from an ex-girlfriend who wants to find out if another woman answers the phone.

Comment

hi this is sansei and i spoke with my mom on it and in our home,our number is the first one they pick out only we believe it could be for my niece who's home and that this sunday,she'll be leaving for Sin City and we at time's get call's like this only when they called,when i answered,my mom think's by hearing a man's voice that they were scared to respond so i thought to share this thought with everyone.

well thank's for your time

Comment

ooh, my grandma used to believe that the spirits of our past were trying to communicate with us when we'd get phone calls that just hung up as soon we answered it. Needless to say, my grandma is a bit on the strange side.
          www.davidcarvalhowasright.blogspot.com

sigpic

Comment

No worries, my friend. There's alot of people that probably thought that they dailed the wrong number and hung up, or even the phone man is testing out the switches in your area. That's all.

If you feel threaten when it happens in a daily basis. Then you worry. Call the police and file a complaint or something to ease your mind a little bit, yah.

Comment

had a weird phone call the other day asking for mr. _____. said it was a courtesy call. a courtesy call for what?! this is so and so from_________. um, had to let him have it! obviously you don't know that my father-in-law has been dead over ten years. he apologized and hung up.

got another "courtesy call" for another member of the family. when told that she wasn't available, he, too, hung up.
              "chaos reigns within.
              reflect, repent and reboot.
              order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

We don't get many solicitor calls anymore, but when we used to, we'd often get ones asking for the AF, and totally mangling her (Japanese) last name. "Hi, could I speak with Miss (badly-fumbled-attempt-at pronouncing-Japanese)?"

And I could then reply, with total honesty: "There's no one here by that name." (Click.)

Comment

That call might have been from the new Apple iPhone.
                  What's the adjustments horror movies are going to make when it uses a telephone as a scary prop? There used to be the sudden ring when the scene is quiet. The trace call of a silent serial killer caller who's coming from the same house. And the eerie sound phone caller who leaves a message on the answering machine in The Ring.

Comment

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/stop-r...120000825.html

Who is it?
                    Dave, Dave's not here!

Comment

Telemarketers often cue up several numbers, and then can't get to all of them in time.
                      My caller ID says the calls are from the mainland - Minnesota, Colorado, places where I don't know anyone.

Now I check my caller ID before I answer, and let them hang up on my answering machine, instead.
                      Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                      ~ ~
                      Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                      Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                      Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

I just thought of something.... (I am not sure if it is a crank call or not...)

IF you have a landline, & your tired of crank calls etc...

Maybe you can get something like this or something similar to this.... http://www.plugnblock.com/?gclid=CK6...FQqTaQodor8AhQ

UNLESS IF you already have a cell phone, then maybe you can just find the right app.

I have had that happened to me on my cell phone (they call & hangs up), BUT not that often enough for me to get the app to block the calls.
                        Aches & Pains
                        (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/3...waii-residents

Phone numbers in Hawaii seems to be a target for scams.

Comment

Here's a good one: Yes it's about 'empty' phone calls....

Last year I had a friend over my house. In the course of our conversation I mentioned a dream I had that came true in detail 3 days later. The dream was about me going see my fiancé when I lived in Connecticut, meeting someone I never met before - it all came true.

When I mentioned her name and that she was from Trinidad, he exclaimed, "That's my wife!"

Our engagement had a strange ending; she just disappeared on me. Evidently, she moved to Hawai`i - never a word. Guess she had second thoughts.

He went home and told her. She said I had been stalking her (I had been looking for her on the internet, and once wrote a letter to her brother, not knowing if she was dead or what, but received no answer) and she demanded I have no further contact with him. (Guess I dodged that bullet! Glad I never married her.)

After that incident I started receiving 'one-ring' calls at odd hours of the morning - between 1am and 6am, different times, not every day, but often. The phone would ring once only and stop. If you dial a number and let it ring only once, no caller ID is recorded. Sneaky bitch. Doesn't bother me much, though.

Details of my dream are below, if you're interested:

-----------------------------------------------

Prophetic Dream

Dreamed I went to my girlfriend's (fiancé's) apartment. She greeted me at the door and took me to the living room where there was a Trinidadian man sitting on the sofa in his boxer shorts reading a newspaper. She introduced him as "Robbie, a friend of my brother."
                            We turned to go into the kitchen. She asked if I was hungry and offered to make me a ham sandwich. End of dream.

Three days later, I went to my girlfriend's (fiancé's) apartment. She greeted me at the door and took me to the living room where there was a Trinidadian man sitting on the sofa in his boxer shorts reading a newspaper. She introduced him as "Robbie, a friend of my brother."
                            We turned to go into the kitchen. She asked if I was hungry and offered to make me a ham sandwich.

At that point I realized (remembered) that I had dreamed the whole thing three days ago, and told her. When I went home later, I checked my dream log (I wrote down all my dreams back then), and it confirmed my experience.

It made me start to question the nature of time, as we describe it.
                            Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                            ~ ~
                            Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                            Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                            Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fcc-roboc...120400774.html

By the time this gets implemented, robocalls have found a way around it.

Comment

Working...
                              X