Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: National TV Ads You Like - Chapter 2

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
    She's from L.A. and, yes, she has acting experience.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGPyOV9Cq-c

Her name is shown.

Comment

Re: Local TV Ads You Like

The Hemic commercial about a seafood spill disaster where one character is saying that Kam Highway is now Clam Highway

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
        The Hemic commercial about a seafood spill disaster where one character is saying that Kam Highway is now Clam Highway
        that's a great one!
        i really "hate" the ASB commercial where the guy runs to the water cooler and screams like a wahine when telling her about how fast he closed the deal...

Comment

Kind of noticed that there are two new Hemic commercials that have been running for a month or two.

One of these commercials is about Hemic's human resources service and shows a human resource type of person at some kind of office dealing with various complaints from the staff. It kind of goes like this (some scenes are missing or out of order but these 5 scenes is what I remember):

Person A: Someone is touching my actions figures on my desk
          Person B: This is my service animal (holds an adult chicken)
          Person C: Steve doesn't wash his hands
          Person D: Hi, I am Steve (and offers his hand to the HR type person)
          Person E: These office pranks are getting out of hand (with Person E and Person F bounded with pallet wrap)

Comment

There is a commercial for First Insurance where a local actress plays many roles. Wasn't there a local commercial many years ago where a local woman comedian also played different characters?

Comment

Working...
            X