Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Using fuels other than crude oil for transportation use

Originally posted by Bobinator View Post
    Making hydrogen from water is VERY easily done through electrolysis, and it's not that dangerous if you burn it as you make it. Storing large amounts in tanks make it very dangerous. Water is free. There is absolutely no reason why we (the world) should be dependent on oil, other than the powers-that-be wanting to enslave us. The technology of producing hydrogen from water, 2 electrodes, and a little electricity was invented 100 years ago. Yet, we're still arguing and making war over energy sources that should be free to the world.

Stanley Meyer was the first guy to invent a car that runs purely on water. (Just type his name in youtube). He died at the the young age of 57. Hydrogen booster enthusiasts believe he was silenced. Not surprisingly, his plans are nowhere to be found at this point in time.
    The technicals of creating hydrogen fuel from water isn't the problem. It's the massive amounts of electricity needed during electrolysis. I've always wondered why we can't tap more into the Big Island's geothermal to generate electricity to produce and export hydrogen. We can be like the Saudi Arabia of the pacific.

Also, there is still a distribution system that is lacking.

Originally posted by alohatim View Post
    After reading Stanley Meyer's Wikipedia page, I am not convinced that he actually achieved the breakthroughs that he claimed. I don't believe that he invented a perpetual motion machine. It is almost laughable to me that anyone would bother to silence him.

What I wish for our island is a slower moving traffic lane. I know most people think 50 mph is not fast enough. Kauai is mostly connected by a 50 mph highway all around. That is a little too fast for bicycles, scooters, Neighborhood Electric Vehicles and tractors to utilize.

What about getting goods to our islands? I don't understand why we haven't reverted to sailing ships again. Sure, it will take longer to get stuff here, but what's the rush? --especially for nonperishables. We just need to adjust our thinking.

If we could achieve peace in our lifetime, could we convert some nuke-powered vessels to haul goods to and from the islands?

Just some thoughts I had..
    I don't know about civilian nuke-powered transport vessels but you got my vote for modern day sailing ships. They might not be as large as the current oil burning ones, but what if you had a fleet of them and are completely unmanned with GPS navigation? You send them out along the route so that they are spaced out. The first shipments may take a while but once you get the system going, it would be like a smaller ship arriving every two/three days?

Comment

Here's the link to a great site - www.permaculture.com
      David Bloom was the guest on www.coasttocoastam.com last week.
      https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Making hydrogen from water is VERY easily done through electrolysis, and it's not that dangerous if you burn it as you make it. Storing large amounts in tanks make it very dangerous. Water is free. There is absolutely no reason why we (the world) should be dependent on oil, other than the powers-that-be wanting to enslave us. The technology of producing hydrogen from water, 2 electrodes, and a little electricity was invented 100 years ago.
        How much can we make and store safely for a hydrogen fuel station?

Yet, we're still arguing and making war over energy sources that should be free to the world.
        Should, but OPEC is not disbanding anytime soon.

Stanley Meyer was the first guy to invent a car that runs purely on water. (Just type his name in youtube). He died at the the young age of 57. Hydrogen booster enthusiasts believe he was silenced. Not surprisingly, his plans are nowhere to be found at this point in time.
        So, his secret went to his grave?
        Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Again, per CTC with David Bloom, they were discussing currently having a sampler vehicle running around the country on hydro power, and that the first test results were disappointing in that it didn't beat miles per gallons of gas, it was just under. But, this was the first of an elementary experiment, and that with better tech it could really be feasible and greatly improve. They will be continuing the experiment with at least another run. This can be done.
          https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by alohatim View Post
            After reading Stanley Meyer's Wikipedia page, I am not convinced that he actually achieved the breakthroughs that he claimed. I don't believe that he invented a perpetual motion machine. It is almost laughable to me that anyone would bother to silence him.
            Why is it laughable If drug lords kill to preserve their millions, why wouldn't others kill for billions, or even trillions?

There's a famous quote that says something like- "Where capitalism abounds, there is no need for conspiracy theories."

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
              So, his secret went to his grave?
              Well, a number of hydrogen booster enthusiasts are lamenting the fact that they are nowhere to be found, despite great efforts to find them.

There is no doubt that using hydrogen gas to supplement your gasoline will increase your vehicles gas mileage. Hydrogen is more volatile than gasoline and can increase its strength by 2.5-3x when you mix it. If HECO can use it to supplement their oil, that would be good fer alla us.

We may not be able to practically run a car purely on water YET, but we can sure decrease our usage of oil and fuel by a significant amount.

Comment

Well, a number of hydrogen booster enthusiasts are lamenting the fact that they are nowhere to be found, despite great efforts to find them.

There is no doubt that using hydrogen gas to supplement your gasoline will increase your vehicles gas mileage. Hydrogen is more volatile than gasoline and can increase its strength by 2.5-3x when you mix it. If HECO can use it to supplement their oil, that would be good fer alla us.

We may not be able to practically run a car purely on water YET, but we can sure decrease our usage of oil and fuel by a significant amount.
                So, do we have a hydrogen power plant?
                Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Working...
                X