Thank you for being a friend, RIP Estelle Getty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thank you for being a friend, RIP Estelle Getty

Never heard a bad word about Betty White either, now I never cared for game shows growing up as a kid or today, but her late husband Allen Ludden was one of my favorites.

Now back to the Golden Girls I seem to recall hearing one of the producers tell me there was constant tension on the set of that show. It just goes to show you that divas come in all sizes, shapes and ages.

Aj

Comment

Re: RIP Estelle Getty

I've always enjoyed Betty White's work and have never heard anything negative. Quite the opposite, in fact. An old friend of mine was a major TV producer whose name many of you would recognize, and Betty White was one of his favorite people to work with. (His very favorite was Goldie Hawn.)
      I'm not going to let one person's hearsay affect my opinion of Betty White, or of anyone, for that matter. I'd need a whole lot of hard proof first.

RIP, Estelle.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Re: Thank you for being a friend, RIP Estelle Getty

Originally posted by Kalihiboy View Post

Now back to the Golden Girls I seem to recall hearing one of the producers tell me there was constant tension on the set of that show. It just goes to show you that divas come in all sizes, shapes and ages.

Aj
        Why does tension on the set happens mostly on a female assemble cast? Those shows with off stage problems include: Desperate Housewives, Sex in the City, The View, and Dynasty.

Comment

Working...
        X