Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Honolulu Mayor’s Race ’08

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
    Lynn Vasquez- Dela Cerna for Ann Kobayashi~ Mayor Honolulu!!
    Nice showing for you, Lynn. Good job. Whatcha gonna do?!!
    Last edited by lavagal; September 21, 2008, 01:29 PM. Reason: fixed typo. appologies.
    Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
      Nice showing for you, Lynn. Good jobf. Whatcha gonna do?!!
      Whatcha mean by jobf?

As for what I'm gonna do.

Hold signs.

Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

hi this is sansei and once when i was at a Japanese Superhero event at Shirokiya,i noticed Ann K with her husband and her grandson and when i noticed her,she didnt acknowledge anyone in the crowd and she walked right by and this is one reason i wont vote for her.

i once when she was with the mayor harris,i let her know that at that time she was doing good only now when she oppose's rail and has panos on her side,that's another reason i wont vote for her is she wouldnt make a good mayor.she'd do what rene mansho did and kill the rail and that's how rene mansho did what she did and did some unkind thing's to get her arrested and then serve a light sentance in prison and if she hadnt killed that rail bill,we'd have rail now only thank's to her,well no one can turn to the past only it would come out the same way.

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
          hi this is sansei and once when i was at a Japanese Superhero event at Shirokiya,i noticed Ann K with her husband and her grandson and when i noticed her,she didnt acknowledge anyone in the crowd and she walked right by and this is one reason i wont vote for her.
          What's the proper etiquette when meeting a celebrity? I know he sang "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go," but I didn't want to shake his hand.

Comment

Isn't Ann supposed to unveil her transit plan with Panos sometime this week? Is she gonna wait till late afternoon? I'm really curious what new plan this will be.

Comment

As Ann Kobayashi makes her exit from local politics yet again, take note of the fact that she mentions a 2010 bid for mayor. That would assume Mufi runs for the U.S. House of Representatives or Governor, thus vacating the mayoral slot. What is curious is that she says nothing of winning back her council seat. For all the rhetoric about there being “no sweetheart deal” between her and Duke Bainum, her actions sure seem to the contrary.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
              USA TODAY, page 2A
              11 March 1993

Comment

Working...
              X