Any Simply Lemonade fans out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Simply Lemonade fans out there?

My wife and I discovered this brand a while back, and we instantly fell in love with its fresh taste. It's my favorite drink after having...er yeah.

Anywho, we've only found it stocked on Safeway's shelves (yay for whoever plans their product selection). It doesn't stay on the shelf for long, especially when they have the 2/$6 sale (IIRC).

Have you folks seen it at other places?

Last edited by MyopicJoe; July 29, 2008, 01:48 PM.
    "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
    "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
    "
    Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Re: Any Simply Lemonade fans out there?

Looks like it's a Coca-Cola brand. Blows their Minute Maid brand out of the water. Of course Simply Lemonade doesn't have a post-apocalyptic shelf life, but that's OK. I don't want my fruit juices outliving me.
    "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
    "

Comment

I love Simply Orange/lemonade & lime. Those 3 are really delicious.
      The lime is great for margaritas. Nice picture, very pretty background!

Comment

I've seen this in a buddy's fridge in Kaneohe, and I'm pretty sure that the only place he grocery shops is the Kaneohe Safeway at Lilipuna.
        ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Originally posted by MyopicJoe View Post
          Have you folks seen it at other places?
          Kinda strange, maybe, but I saw it stocked in the Queens Medical Center cafeteria. :-)

Comment

I've been hooked on the Limeade for quite a while. I just saw that it's also available in little bottles, too.

Comment

Originally posted by leashlaws View Post
              Nice picture, very pretty background!
              Yeah, it's a great pic. Too bad I didn't take it I got it from this guy's Flickr.

Beautiful background and table. I like how the container is only partially full and the lemonade is cold, so moisture will condense on the glass and container. Nice product shot for an amateur (I'm assuming).

Looks like he shot it with a Sony Cybershot DSC-P10.

Originally posted by AbsolutChaos View Post
              Kinda strange, maybe, but I saw it stocked in the Queens Medical Center cafeteria. :-)
              Haha. Now I know where to go for any hospital stays

*knock on wood*

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
              I've been hooked on the Limeade for quite a while. I just saw that it's also available in little bottles, too.
              I haven't tried it yet. Is it more sour than the Lemonade? I'm not a huge sour fan.
              "

Comment

Originally posted by MyopicJoe View Post
                I haven't tried it yet. Is it more sour than the Lemonade? I'm not a huge sour fan.
                I haven't tried the Lemonade for comparison yet, but I don't find it particularly sour.

Comment

I just saw a commercial for Simple APPLE! It looks like an unfiltered type of Apple Juice....i love that! I think i'll pick one up this weekend while i'm at the market!
                  Bitter & Sweet....all in one bite.

Comment

Originally posted by bittersweet View Post
                    I just saw a commercial for Simple APPLE!
                    My wife noticed it on TV too. Let us know how it tastes/feels!

I'm rather fond of Martinelli's Apple Juice. I can't drink too much of it at a time, because it's so sweet (naturally).
                    "

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                      I just saw that it's also available in little bottles, too.
                      I happened to see the little ones (13.5 oz.) on sale for the first time yesterday, in both lemonade and limeade. They are kinda cute, being identical but smaller versions of the big bottles.

Comment

My wife spotted Simply Lemonade at Star Market.

She said there was only a small quantity, and it was on sale. Perhaps they are testing the waters. Yay!
                        "

Comment

Got one at Safeway last week been sold out ever since!!
                          Burl Burlingame
                          "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
                          honoluluagonizer.com

Comment

Originally posted by buzz1941 View Post
                            Got one at Safeway last week been sold out ever since!!
                            Haha, should have bought two!
                            "

Comment

http://blogs.naturalnews.com/15-reas...every-morning/

Just plain lemon water is best.

Comment

Working...
                              X