Montauk Monster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Montauk Monster

EWWWWW!! Here's the latest news on the Montauk Monster, from the Newsday. Is it a pig? A ram? A whale fetus? Nobody knows for sure yet!
    ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Thanks TG !

Much better pics on that one. It's definitely not a turtle, since it obviously has canine teeth. I want to say it's a boar, but I'm not sure if they have those kind of teeth. My guess now, would be a dog. Poor guy

DD
      www.myspace.com/chrislunainstrumentals

Comment

What's its porpoise hea?

Comment

Reminds me: gotta pick up some crispy roast pork from Temple Valley Chinese Kitchen.

Comment

All your folks' observations crack me up! lol

Before I believe that thing is real, I'll believe you can find Nemo and Spongebob wishing you a happy birthday inside the tank at the Oceanarium Restaurant in Waikiki...

sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Maybe its a chupacabra? Texas sheriffs got video of a possible chupacabra, and it looks similar. Creepy, but similar. See for yourself - here's the video link.
              ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Not even close

The latest I've heard is that a film crew stole the carcass from the surprised(?!) dummy's yard that carted it off the beach (and let it lay in his yard to rot with no officials doing anything to check it out), but nothing seems to be followed up on this report.
                https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Working...
                X