The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Albert and I saw The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor at Ward Theater today.

As mindless entertainment on a hot sunny day in an air conditioned room this movie will do the job with mix of action, adventure and comedy to past the time away.

Re: The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

For me, this movie committed the cardinal sin of this kind of film. It was too often just plain boring.

Fans of Jet Li, and I am one, were much better served by "Forbidden Kingdom", earlier this year.

But I have to admit that the young Australian with the utterly unlikely name Luke Ford is undoubtedly the most interesting actor to come from Down Under since Mister Gibson.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert View Post
      For me, this movie committed the cardinal sin of this kind of film. It was too often just plain boring.
      Weren't ALL the Mummy films like that?
      Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
      Flickr

Comment

I`m waiting to see this on DVD at least u get the chair u want,yea I know it wont be the same when ur at the pictures u get best sounds and vision
        be I always waiting til it comes out on DVD i just like it this way... and btw I like Jet Li, he has come along way now with his acting...

Comment

Working...
        X