Colt vs. The Colts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Colt vs. The Colts

Thanks for the update. The local sports segments would be about the great comeback by Waipio in Little League, and the USA women's volleyball team taking the silver medal.

Comment

It seems like Colt is the only QB on the 'Skins that actually gets Zorn's offense. To bad he'll be relegated to clipboard duty come regular season. I hope he gets a chance in the last pre-season game against a first-team defense.

Comment

Update for the final Pre-Season game for the Redskins as they face the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Scanning the Washington sports sites the Redskins will likely play it's starters in the final pre-season game after the mess in Carolina, so less time for Colt to play.

But on the bright side, the game will be telecast locally on KHNL live at 1pm on Thursday.

Be there....aloha.

Comment

4th quarter is just underway and Colt is 10 for 12 and 81 yards.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

and Skins iz still down..............................still, I am stoked to be in the place Colt will soon dominate.

And kudos to Colt, madden was throwing a LOT of compliments his way!
            flickr

An email from God:
            To: People of Earth
            Date: 9/04/2007
            Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
            God

Comment

I bailed on this game real early to watch games that actually count on other channels.

But that bootleg play was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post
                And kudos to Colt, madden was throwing a LOT of compliments his way!
                Yep, and Al Michaels was too. Both of 'em predicting that Colt definitely has a future in the NFL, and that he might be something special.
                Colt ended up 13 for 18 and 119 yards. Would've been even better, but I saw at least two passes get dropped that should've easily been caught.
                You gonna buy season tickets, Tatt?

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

We might be going to a game on Sunday, I will post pics if I do!

As for season tickets, they go FAST, and a lot of blocks are booked years in advance. I have the concierge here at the law firm looking out for ANY tickets he can get me...so long as they are not nose bleed seats...
                  flickr

An email from God:
                  To: People of Earth
                  Date: 9/04/2007
                  Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                  God

Comment

Working...
                  X