Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha, there

Aloha,

My name is Brian, I'm a cardiac sonographer currently living in Western Colorado. My wife and I are hoping to move to the islands by the end of this year or early next year. We have a lot of questions for those of you who have made the transition, and thank you in advance for your help.

I am a student pilot, and look forward to continuing my training in the beautiful and challenging skies of Hawaii.

My other interests include volcanoes and photography (especially photography of volcanoes). So living in Hawaii should do wonders for my portfolio.

By the way, I've posted several times over at Hawaiiforum.org, but it seems pretty dead over there. It's been a week and not a single reply to any of my five posts. Not that I need a lot of people to pay attention to me, but come on, you know what I'm sayin'?.

Cheers,
    -Brian*

Re: Aloha, there...

Aloha, Brian.

be sure to browse over the boards, a lot of great advice here. The search feature might provide answers to some of your questions.

Welcome to HT!
    flickr

An email from God:
    To: People of Earth
    Date: 9/04/2007
    Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
    God

Comment

Re: Aloha, there

Hi Brian! Welcome to HT!

Comment

welcome to ht, brian!

the big island will provide opportunity for your interests in photography and volcanoes.

you didn't mention which island you will be moving to?
        "chaos reigns within.
        reflect, repent and reboot.
        order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

Originally posted by kani-lehua View Post
          welcome to ht, brian!

the big island will provide opportunity for your interests in photography and volcanoes.

you didn't mention which island you will be moving to?
          Not sure yet. There are potential job opportunities on Oahu and Maui at the moment. I've never actually been to Maui, and I've only spent a day in Honolulu (on a previous job-hunting expedition two years ago).

My wife and I spent our honeymoon on the Big Island and we both fell in love with the place. Unfortunately, I've never seen a job opening there for what I do.

Thanks, everyone for the welcomes!

Cheers,
          -Brian*

Comment

Working...
          X