Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Living With & Working in Hawaii Health Care

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
    The layoffs have stopped. They are rebuilding.

APPLY NOW!

The selection process is long, and if selected they will have options for you. They hold on to GOOD people, and make accomodations for new employees when feasible.

K
    Well, according to this, it's going to take at least four months to do everything I need to do to exempt my dog from the 120 day quarantine. Come on, isn't it enough that he's cute?!

Cheers,
    -Brian*

Comment

Seriously? no, it's not enough that he is cute (although I'm sure he is). It's just that we don't like rabies here, we don't have rabies here & we want to keep it that way.

and, it used to take a lot longer for pets to get cleared from quarantine.
      "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
      – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
        Seriously? no, it's not enough that he is cute (although I'm sure he is). It's just that we don't like rabies here, we don't have rabies here & we want to keep it that way.

and, it used to take a lot longer for pets to get cleared from quarantine.
        Sorry, should have applied the appropriate smiley. Like this one, maybe:
        Believe me, I'm just thankful that there is a way to avoid quarantine. I would never complain about reasonable efforts to keep a deadly disease out of the islands.

Cheers,
        -Brian*

Comment

hahaha! yeah, that probably would have helped. I probably should have done the same so here it is:

"Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
          – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Working...
          X