X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Longs to become CVS?

hi,i wish to share that today at long's ala moana,

the watchmaker is in at this moment and he'll be replacing my watchbattery and it'll cost me about $10.00 and tomorrow,i'll go and pick it up and long's kam has their watchmaker come in on wed which once was tues and long's pali,their watchmaker come's in on thurs and sat and downtown the watchmaker come's in on thurs after being at pali so i thought to share this with everyone.

well thank's for your time

Comment

hi today i picked up my watch that was fixed by the ala moana long's and it only costed me $7.00 and it was worth it is my watch is pretty old so when the watchmaker opened it,he had to set it from inside since the outside was a bit rusty so when i picked my watch up,

it's now working.

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
        hi today i picked up my watch
        Watch, Time
        I get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
          Watch, Time
          I get it.
          ================================================
          Good one! Cryptic snipe/joke.

Comment

hi today i had my #60 Ink color filled and it only cost me $6.81cent's and i parked my moped outside where it say's bike and moped's and i went in, waited for about 15 Minute's and paid for my #60 color ink and then went to Don Quiojte and pick up something and left and just arrived home a few minute's ago. only the walgreen's at kam which was once kam bowl that they arent able to fill the #60 Color ink so only kapiolani walgreen's does it.

Well thank's for your time

Comment

I'm a bit confused, sansei. Did you have your ink refilled at Longs/CVS or Walgreens?

Comment

hi in response to tutusue,it's kapiolani walgreen's sorry for the confusion.

Comment

Working...
                X