Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Martial Arts

Originally posted by Hilo Artist View Post
    I have trained since 7 years old now a 43 year old guy. I now passed my 30 plus years of experience of Muay thai , Kenpo,Shorin Ryu, and Brazialian Jiu Jitsu down to my oldest daughter 13 years old and my 5 year old son.

My daughter recently defended herself and her friends against two bully boys in her school , actually sent them home battered , bruised, and ashamed to return to school after being humiliated by the pretty girl. My daughters first love is dancing hula and participates in the Merrie Monarch here in Hilo. But get on her bad side and she hits like a man!

heres a clip of her in action
    http://www.bjpenn.com/video/video/sh...Video%3A202655
    Great video of your daughter, Hilo Artist. Those are some mean MT knees and elbows she was throwing! And nice hook! I actually sent in a shadowboxing video to that contest at bjpenn.com, too, but I can't remember my password to login to link it. Ah well. Didn't win anyways

I used to box Golden Gloves and still regularly spar with my buddies and cousins a couple times a week. So, say about 15 years boxing experience. About 3 years Muay Thai experience. And almost 2 years of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, which is what I'm currently doing and in love with. Rolling is such a different experience than sparring, but real good fun and sinking in a deep submission is just as satisfying to me as landing a clean shot.

In my garage, currently have a pretty nice boxing/grappling area set up, complete with heavy, speed, and double-end bags, wrestling mats for grappling and a bubba dummy I made from scratch.

Comment

Working...
    X