Star Trek: Of Gods and Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Trek: Of Gods and Men

I watched this web movie and it's a must see for all Trek and SciFi fans.
    http://startrekofgodsandmen.net/main/

The effect may not be top notch by today's CGI standards , but the cast is a must for Trek fans...
    The year is 2306... Twelve years have passed since Captain James Kirk was swept away by the Nexus while saving the crew of the Enterprise-B. Sadly, one year later, Commander Montgomery Scott was reported missing along with the passengers and crew of the USS Jenolen, and to this day has not been found. The remaining crewmembers of the USS Enterprise have gone their separate ways. Captain Spock and Doctor McCoy have spent the last several years on Khitomer, continuing their work to establish peace between the Federation and the Klingon Empire, though it is wondered if they will ever establish peace between themselves. Captain Hikaru Sulu and his Excelsior crew are on an extended mission beyond the outer reaches of the Alpha Quadrant. Captain Pavel Chekov, although serving a high post in Starfleet Security, feels his career has stalled, leaving him to thoughts of retirement. Captain Nyota Uhura has been serving as Director of Starfleet Linguistics, a post she finds extremely interesting, though she feels there may be something missing in her life. Now, forty years after their first mission, Chekov and Uhura, along with John Harriman, former Captain of the Enterprise-B, come together for the dedication of a very special ship. However, their reunion is cut short when they receive a distress call from an all-too-familiar planet, where they meet up with an almost-forgotten face, and in an instant something happens that presses the three friends to embark on a mission that will forever change their lives...
    ...It stars Star Trek veterans Walter Koenig,Nichelle Nichols,Alan Ruck,Garrett Wang,Tim Russ,Chase Masterson,Cirroc Lofton,Grace Lee Whitney and Ethan Phillips.
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Re: Star Trek: Of Gods and Men

Awesome alohabear !!!

Thanks for the info. What sucks is, I'm at work. So now I have to wait a whole bunch of hours before I can watch it at home. The rest of the day is going to go by SO slow now.

When I lived in the Monterey Bay area, Me and some friends used to make our annual trrip to Los Angeles for the Star Trek conventions. No, we didn't dress up, but I would have made a most excellent Kilingon. We spent so much money in the dealer rooms. I bought one of those Pulse Rifles from the movie Aliens, but I think my ex-wife sold it. But man, it was cool.

I think I still have pictures around of me and Marina Sirtis somewhere, along with some of the other cast members of STNG. So yes, I still consider myself a Trekker

Thanks again for the link !

DD
    www.myspace.com/chrislunainstrumentals

Comment

Is it canon?

Comment

Originally posted by zff View Post
        Is it canon?
        Doubt it.

Doesn't make it a reason not to watch it.

Glad I got a FLV player. Downloaded them for off-line viewing.
        Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Working...
        X