Jeff Mikulina to resign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Mikulina to resign

According to PBN, Jeff Mikulina, director of the Sierra Club's Hawaii chapter, is resigning.

I wonder what the future holds for Jeff. More haircuts? A high-profile position in Honolulu? Somewhere else? He served for 10 years. I wish him the best. He did a good job for us.
    Aloha from Lavagal

Re: Jeff Mikulina to resign

Seems like a nice guy who's leaving at the top of his game. He certainly served his time.

A couple years ago he was working on his graduate degree, and maybe now he's ready to do something with it...
    Youth may be wasted on the young, but retirement is wasted on the old.
    Live like you're dying, invest like you're immortal.
    We grow old if we stop playing, but it's never too late to have a happy childhood.
    Forget about who you were-- discover who you are.

Comment

Re: Jeff Mikulina to resign

At least Jeff Mikulina stuck around long enough to see them ban plastic grocery bags on Maui. Maybe he has given up on O‘ahu, which has had stronger resistance. In any case, I can see how someone like Mikulina is burnt out. The Sierra Club’s battle with the Superferry, the Waimānalo Gulch Landfill and curbside recycling has been an exhausting one, in which Jeff was often the only one lobbying on the organization’s behalf. Being a spokesman and a lobbyist simultaneously is no small task for any interest group, public or otherwise.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
      USA TODAY, page 2A
      11 March 1993

Comment

Working...
      X