No announcement yet.

Dancing with the Stars - Season 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could this be the new "Donny and Marie"?

http://music.aol.com/video/dreaming-...125x1200466145

Yes, that's Derek's singing with his sis.
    Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Re: Dancing with the Stars - Season 7

OMG...Cloris is my new American Idol. Oops...wrong show! Seriously, I'll be happy to still be above the sod at 82, much less dancing. And, she looked like a million bucks and was hysterically funny. She and I have similar cleavage for which I am thankful...or not! Cloris makes for great TV so she can't possibly be voted off this week. <crossing fingers> Oh, and Corky Ballas? Pardon me while I go take a cold shower!

Poor Edyta. She got stuck with this season's Master P...comedian Jeffrey Ross who, unfortunately, was injured earlier in the day! I think the male viewers will keep them on for awhile just to gawk at Edyta's incredible body! Then, again, maybe not!

Lance Bass and newcomer Lacey Schwimmer ROCKED! Lacey alluding to Lance's sexual preference was a bit of an awkward moment in the show. And Brook Burke and Derek Hough...Wow! Cody and Julianne were great. Julianne can make a broom come alive! Ah youth! Those 3 couples, for me, are early favorites.

Susan Lucci and Tony Dovoloni...hmmm...Susan, while gorgeous at 61, with a body that make me sick ( ), probably won't last very long...unless, of course, viewership consists predominately of males in my age group!

Misty May-Treanor and Maksim Chmerkovskiy were...adequate! I don't see Misty making it to the finals but she looked gorgeous and danced ok!

loved...Loved...LOVED Warren Sapp! So light on his feet and so entertaining. And he's a big boy! It didn't hurt that he was dancing with Kym Johnson.

Chef Rocco Despirito was much better than I expected but whattaya expect with Karina Smirnoff! And, Karina was injured earlier in the day. Still, with 2 couples going home this week, they may or may not survive.

I give Toni Braxton so much credit for moving thru her heart disease to shine during the first week. Having Alec Mazo as a partner certainly didn't hurt!

Olympic champion, Maurice Greene, was adorable dancing with Cheryl (Lowery!) Burke. What is it with the athletes, anyway?

Ted McGinley, like Rocco Despirito, may not survive this week in spite of being paired with newcomer Inna Brayer. A decent effort, tho'. He has the potential to improve.

Kim Kardashian, like Paris Hilton, is another one who is famous for doing nothing. Her dancing isn't much better even with dance champ, Mark Ballas.

I'm pulling for Cloris! YMMV!

Comment

I saw a clip of Warren Sapp dancing. An image of Rerun in the tv series What's Happening comes to mind. You start humming the show's theme and put on a red cap and vest.
        Last edited by Walkoff Balk; September 23, 2008, 07:12 PM.

Comment

hi this is sansei and in response to tutusue,i learned that cloris leachman was let go and i believe every one else is safe.

julianne hough and her partner is safe and brooke and her partner who has the same last name as julianne is safe.

well thank's for your time

Comment

hi this is sansei and i wish to retract my post that cloris left,it was kim and mark who left and cloris is still in the competition so i hope this willl make all of cloris's fan's happy.

Comment

Sansei...if you wish to "spill the beans" prior to the end of the show, please make it a spoiler.

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
                hi this is sansei and i wish to retract my post that cloris left,it was kim and mark who left and cloris is still in the competition so i hope this willl make all of cloris's fan's happy.

Oh No! Kim Kardashian is out. Is there a reason for any straight guys to watch?

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                  Oh No! Kim Kardashian is out. Is there a reason for any straight guys to watch?
                  Absolutely...and in one word...

CLORIS

Comment

Is Kim Kardashian coming back to replace an injured dancer?
                    How many guys will order fries with that shake?

Comment

It doesn't appear Kim is back in!

Comment

Kim Kardashian can always come back for a reunion show and do a "lapdance" to the conservative pundit who wears a bowtie.

Comment

BREAKING NEWS
                          Injured Misty May-Treanor and her partner, Max, have been replaced...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X