This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sarah Palin - pros & cons

Bill Maher on Real Time said that Sarah Palin looks more like Peggy Hill of King of Hill than Tina Fey.

Comment

• Re: Yet, the shoes keep dropping...

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
      Here, we have a peek into who the worker bees from the Bush admin. are that are handling Palin, leading to wonder exactly whom in the BA is behind the Palin selection, and why...
      www.news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20081025/pl_politico/14929
      I say Cheney

and

www.newsweek.com/id/165695

seriously what the ????

you are all so naieve - pay attention to this missing links in the mccain/palin campagin........

palin's got her own agenda set-forth by an un-named politician and also a generous private citizen/donor donating their $$$ into this campaign controlling her every move.....that us americans are absolutely clueless about

if there is a rift between the mccain/palin campaign.....mccain ends up winning the election.....blame the clintons!!!

honestly............period!
      stay forever young

Comment

• Yes, SP, 'I' am naive. Thank you McPalin lover...

Tell me who picked Palin for JMc...
        https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

• Re: Yes, SP, 'I' am naive. Thank you McPalin lover...

Tell me who picked Palin for JMc...
          *laughs at mcpalin lover* *hahahahahahaha*

you'll find out shortly after the elections and a second reminder a week after the inauguration......if and only if mccain wins

and if i am wrong.......i'll pull my own foot out of my mouth
          stay forever young

Comment

Save yourself the trouble of pulling both feet out of your... mouth, and keep them on solid ground by voting OBAMA.

Comment

Save yourself the trouble of pulling both feet out of your... mouth, and keep them on solid ground by voting OBAMA.
              thanks but no thanks ron

i'll keep the left one in my mouth and the right one...up my ahem...until after the elections

keeping them both on solid ground is the easy way out at times......not much of a challenge if its on solid ground

if i am wrong come nov...i am wrong....i'll pull it out when that day comes

no harm in making an arse of myself with my opinions....finding my way out of it; is always easy

*nods and curtsies*
              stay forever young

Comment

I like the Palin-esque 'thanks but no thanks' quip!
                Very good.

It's nearly crunch time!

Comment

• Re: Yet, the shoes keep dropping...

Originally posted by Seeking Penance View Post
                  palin's got her own agenda set-forth by an un-named politician and also a generous private citizen/donor donating their $$$ into this campaign controlling her every move.....that us americans are absolutely clueless about
                  I am admittedly clueless. What the heck are you talking about? Stop the Internet mumbo-jumbo and tell us, or just stop, period.
                  Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Palin is a train I am hoping is gonna derail very soon

Cute yes but what comes out of her mouth makes me wanna look for the MUTE button. Sarah should cut to the chase when speaking to the media and stop w/ the constant usage of "You Betcha" & "maverick" :GAG:

Just read that McCain's infatuation for Palin is what got her onto the ticket?
                    Wife Cindy and Sarah's Hubby better keep an eye on these 2.

Comment

Can you post a link to the 'infatuation'?

He was 100% for LIEberman up to the last minute when she was forced on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Seeking Penance View Post
                        seriously what the ????

you are all so naieve - pay attention to this missing links in the mccain/palin campagin........

if there is a rift between the mccain/palin campaign.....mccain ends up winning the election.....blame the clintons!!!

honestly............period!
                        Seriously, you're making zero sense and kind of a tool out of yourself.

Maybe you should back up your argument that Palin's dancing to the strings of some mysterious private citizen/unnamed politician before calling everyone here naive. Care to fill in these missing links that we're all too lolo to figure out?

Comment

Can you post a link to the 'infatuation'?

He was 100% for LIEberman up to the last minute when she was forced on him.

Yeah I thought he wanted LIE-berman too also but forced by the party to go w/ her or else

heres the link (and true or not the article I just found amusing) :wink:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...EDS513N8QG.DTL

Comment

Originally posted by DannyWilliams View Post
                            [...]
                            heres the link (and true or not the article I just found amusing) :wink:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...EDS513N8QG.DTL
                            Ha! Well, McCain does have a penchant for former beauty queens. He married 2.

During Palin's meet and greet the heads of state trip, a few of the head men () were obviously in lust and blatantly flirted, even with cameras rolling. Tacky.

Comment

I will say, I think she is a good looking gal, until she opens her damn mouth...
                              flickr

An email from God:
                              To: People of Earth
                              Date: 9/04/2007
                              Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                              God

Comment

Yet another blow to Gov. Palin on the homefront. Her own hometown paper, the Anchorage Daily News, has endorsed Barack Obama for President.

http://www.adn.com/opinion/story/567867.html

Yet despite her formidable gifts, few who have worked closely with the governor would argue she is truly ready to assume command of the most important, powerful nation on earth. To step in and juggle the demands of an economic meltdown, two deadly wars and a deteriorating climate crisis would stretch the governor beyond her range. Like picking Sen. McCain for president, putting her one 72-year-old heartbeat from the leadership of the free world is just too risky at this time.
                                This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X