X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sarah Palin - pros & cons

Originally posted by Lalalinder View Post
    Wow.

I'm starting to think that Sarah Palin is a lying sack of crap.
    What is the difference between Sarah Palin and lying sack of crap?.................
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
      What is the difference between Sarah Palin and lying sack of crap?
      "Sacks of crap" can be used to help things flourish and grow.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
        "Sacks of crap" can be used to help things flourish and grow.
        Sometimes, if it is processed, emulsified, packaged, and with the right amount of NPK. And sometimes it can kill if not applied correctly......but the smell is overpowering! Sarah Palin is no disappointment in DC with the BS factor. Just what we need, more fertilizer.

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Someone is out to process her, her yahoo e-mail account was hacked:

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/the...nt_hacked.html

Comment

Someone has hacked Sarah Palin's Yahoo email account. I don't approve and I hope they're caught and punished.

Comment

Dem hackers better watch out. If Palin becomes VeePee, she's gonna brand them domestic terrorists (assuming they're americans) and sic Homeland Security on them.

Hmm. I wonder if she's granted special protection, now that she's a candidate? Like getting Secret Service protection.

Anyways. I like this quote:

Andrée McLeod, the activist who filed the FOIA request, said Wednesday evening that Palin should have known better than to conduct state business using an unsecured e-mail account.

"If this woman is so careless as to conduct state business on a private e-mail account that has been hacked into, what in the world is she going to do when she has access to information that is vital to our national security interests?" she asked.
              "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
              "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
              "
              Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Comment

And her password was...

popcorn

*sigh*
                "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
                "

Comment

Originally posted by MyopicJoe View Post
                  And her password was...

popcorn
                  Isn't that the name of one of her kids?
                  Burl Burlingame
                  "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
                  honoluluagonizer.com

Comment

Originally posted by buzz1941 View Post
                    Isn't that the name of one of her kids?
                    Bwaha!
                    (Piper)

Comment

Dem hackers better watch out. If Palin becomes VeePee, she's gonna brand them domestic terrorists (assuming they're americans) and sic Homeland Security on them.

Hmm. I wonder if she's granted special protection, now that she's a candidate? Like getting Secret Service protection.

Anyways. I like this quote:
                      Andrée McLeod, the activist who filed the FOIA request, said Wednesday evening that Palin should have known better than to conduct state business using an unsecured e-mail account.

"If this woman is so careless as to conduct state business on a private e-mail account that has been hacked into, what in the world is she going to do when she has access to information that is vital to our national security interests?" she asked.
                      Contine using Yahoo! mail,.... but type everything in pig latin.

Seriously, McLeod is right. This whole affair makes Palin look even more naive than she already appears. She's definitely not ready to step into the Presidency in a heartbeat. Whatever could McCain have been thinking?

Country first? Picking Palin to be his running mate was McCain putting his presidential campaign first, if you ask me.
                      This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

And her password was...

popcorn

*sigh*
                        Do you know if there’s a mirror of the wikileaks site? The site is swamped with traffic, and I have not been able to get in. I really need to read those emails for hopelessly voyeuristic purposes. Someone please help!

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                        USA TODAY, page 2A
                        11 March 1993

Comment

Here ya go:

http://gawker.com/5051193/sarah-palins-personal-emails

Comment

Originally posted by Peshkwe View Post
                            Here ya go:
                            Cool. Thanks for the link, Peshkwe.

I wonder why the person who took the screen shots left their Steam chat window open.
                            "

Comment

Cool. Thanks for the link, Peshkwe.

I wonder why the person who took the screen shots left their Steam chat window open.

A catch me if you can moment?

A brain fart?

'Cause they're prolly all of 14-16 years old or so?

Comment

Haha! They hacked the account, then they went back to playing CS:S!

Comment

Working...
                                X