This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sarah Palin - pros & cons

Had a good belly-laugh on this one. For Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton on SNL, click here.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
    USA TODAY, page 2A
    11 March 1993

Comment

I just listened to Sarah Palin give a speech at a Republican rally. She referred to the next leaders in Washington DC as the "Palin/McCain Administration!"

It has also been reported that McCain and Palin appeared at a rally together. Palin spoke first. When McCain started to speak, people started leaving!

I wonder if McCain is having second thoughts about this monster he has created?

I think she is a novelty and people will soon lose interest once they figure out she is all mukluks and nothing upstairs in the igloo.
      Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL View Post
        Had a good belly-laugh on this one. For Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton on SNL, click here.
        (Fox News's Sean) Hannity asked Palin if she saw Tina’s Fey’s impression of her on “Saturday Night Live.” Palin said that she did see it, but she didn’t listen to Fey’s stinging satire.

“I watched with the volume all the way down and I thought it was hilarious, she was spot on,” Palin said.

“Do you think you could play her one day?” Hannity asked.

“Oh, absolutely, Palin said. “It was hilarious. Again, I didn't hear a word she said, but the visual was spot on.”

A day after the “Saturday Night Live” spot aired, Palin Spokesperson Tracey Schmitt told CBS News, “She thought it was quite funny, particularly because she once dressed up as Tina Fey for Halloween.”
        From this.

Comment

To use a sports analogy, Palin is reading and believing all her press clippings. When that happens, you become careless, think you are invincable, and then you are ready for a big fall.
          Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
            I just listened to Sarah Palin give a speech at a Republican rally. She referred to the next leaders in Washington DC as the "Palin/McCain Administration!"

It has also been reported that McCain and Palin appeared at a rally together. Palin spoke first. When McCain started to speak, people started leaving!

I wonder if McCain is having second thoughts about this monster he has created?
            Didn't Urkel start off as a supporting cast member? He then became the star of the show, and you could sense tension from their body language of the other cast members, even when they're acting.

Comment

• "Didn't hear a word of it...

...nor did I inhale"
              https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
                To use a sports analogy, Palin is reading and believing all her press clippings. When that happens, you become careless, think you are invincable, and then you are ready for a big fall.
                In that case, Sarah Palin's big fall has been long in coming. Going back to the time she was mayor of Wasilla.

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/20...7/palin_mayor/

Four years later, the ambitious Palin won the Wasilla mayor's office -- after scorching the "tax and spend mentality" of her incumbent opponent. But Carney, Palin's estranged former mentor, and others in city hall were astounded when they found out about a lavish expenditure of Palin's own after her 1996 election. According to Carney, the newly elected mayor spent more than $50,000 in city funds to redecorate her office, without the council's authorization.

"I thought it was an outrageous expense, especially for someone who had run as a budget cutter," said Carney. "It was also illegal, because Sarah had not received the council's approval."

Carney confronted Mayor Palin at a City Council hearing, and was shocked by her response.

"I braced her about it," he said. "I told her it was against the law to make such a large expenditure without the council taking a vote. She said, 'I'm the mayor, I can do whatever I want until the courts tell me I can't.'"
                This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Todd Palin, part Eskimo.

Seems that every single Native Hawaiian in the whole nation should vote the Rep ticket for this reason alone.

Power to the natives.
                  FutureNewsNetwork.com
                  Energy answers are already here.

Comment

It would be nice if her husband's being part Eskimo really did mean "more power to the natives".

Comment

Ya sound bitter Timmy, that ol school privilege don't quite have the same "oomph" any more?

Comment

Bitter? What you talkin bout?

I'm just suggesting a little solidarity. What's wrong with that?
                        FutureNewsNetwork.com

Comment

Ahhh...solidarity das ist a verry goot ting Komrad when inteligently thought out.

But Komrad, your avatar is in equal solidarity wit sqvirrel as Tod's solidarity wit the Yup'ik branch of his bush. You must vatch carefully that de moose hunting Natasha looking voman does not mistake you for de sqvirrle as de press mistakes Tod for a native.

Now tell me leetle sqvirrle...er...Timoty, vare is Boris eh?

Comment

It's hard to read the posts when they are typing in Pidgin.
                            FutureNewsNetwork.com

Comment

That isn't pidgin, it's old school 'toon.

Silly sqvirrel

Comment

I received an email this morning, as many of you might have, suggesting donating $10. to Planned Parenthood.

...in Sarah Palin's name.

PP will send her a card telling her that the donation has been made in her honor. Something tells me PP will be very busy sending and SP will be very busy receiving! PP benefits.

PM me if you want the details.

Comment

Working...
                                X