I'm back...have y'all missed me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back...have y'all missed me?

We spent the entire summer at the local campground. It was a trade....I cleaned toilets and served behind the bar and killed sheep for kebabs and the kids went riding and drank coke and ate icecream. It's a Dutch campground, so most of the campers came from Holland (and even the littlest kids spoke perfect English).

The best barter I have ever done.

http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
    http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Re: I'm back...have y'all missed me?

Welcome back, Susie! What a gorgeous photo and I give you credit for bartering for such a lovely opportunity.

I haven't skimmed HT much yet this morning, but I look forward to seeing you weigh in on some of our recent political developments, i.e., the madame from Alaska.
    Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Sounds like it was a wonderful summer! Love the ivy-covered building. Yep, there's some interesting threads!

Comment

I've definitely missed you, and even made note of your absence twice very recently: here and here.

Glad to see you again, and especially glad to learn the wonderful reason for your break.

Comment

beautiful pic and sounds like you had a beautiful time. welcome back!
          "chaos reigns within.
          reflect, repent and reboot.
          order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

Do your kids know you killed sheep in order for them to attend the camp?

Welcome back. I've been wondering what happened to you.

---

I also wonder what's happened to Bluicycle (can't remember how she spelled her name).
            * I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves. *
            - Anna Quindlen

Comment

Working...
            X