Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is that a banjo bass?

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
    I've called the banjo police, and the banjo SWAT team should be surrounding the apt. about now.
    Why? You think that was the one used in "Deliverance"?

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Re: Musical Instruments?

Banjo Police: Alright it's round up time boys Ima hearin there's some one in these deck of the woods who ownsa banjo. Rag em n tag em boys but save tha banjo we might be needin it for another hoe down.
      Last edited by Pedro; September 22, 2008, 06:54 PM.
      A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Here's some of my babies:

My custom Kramer when I played at New Hope Windward:

My Caparison Horus with the blue LED fret Markers:

DD
        www.myspace.com/chrislunainstrumentals

Comment

I also have a half-dozen guitar hangers adorning the wall in my study, as well as another half-dozen guitar stands. Then, there are the twenty amps, ten of them various Fender tube models (all working).

Comment

Currently, I play `ukulele and bass guitar for hula dancers and in several Hawaiian-music bands in the Seattle area. Over the years, I've also played keyboards, drums, mandolin and flute. At present, I have three `ukulele: a tenor Fluke, a six-string tenor Mele, and an electric Risa tenor uke-stick), but just one bass guitar (having sold one last year). I also have a number of old synths, a Fender Rhodes, a flute, a mandolin and a bouzouki.

Comment

Working...
            X