Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Heroes - Season 3

Default Re: Heroes - Season 3

So Hiro, Ando and the two Matt's are in one place while Peter, Nathan, Claire, Angela and Noah are at another place digging up dead bodies. Surash is retracing his dad's work and Sylar is pretending to be a federal agent hunting other people with abilities.

Did like the truck driver guy from Lubbock Texas who encounters Hiro, Ando and Matt Parkman Jr.
    Last edited by helen; April 6th, 2009 at 11:41 PM.

I thought Sylar's constant shape shifting was a cheap plot device to create angst in HRG's life. I also found it 'interesting' that Suresh's landlord mentioned Chandra's secret stash only now, and not in season 1.

Notice how things are slowly evolving to "Five Years Gone". There are several constants. Sylar with some deceptive ability (shapeshifting or illusions), a divorced HRG, an inactive Company replaced by the US Government that hunts specials, and an angsty relationship between Claire and HRG.

I wasn't paying too much attention to last week's episode but while watching last night's episode Ando calls himself the Crimson Arc.

I kind of thought that Nathan was not too bright of encounting a shape changing Sylar alone.

I really didn't care for the whole Psycho rip with Sylar.

Tonight's episode is the end of volume 4. Nathan dies, Hiro using his power nearly kills him and Sylar is brainwashed to become Nathan.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123